PDA

View Full Version : Shields

Phoenix_Black
Nov 11, 2009, 02:24 AM
I was wondering how these weapons work. Are they good? I want to try a shield on my Hucast...

EDIT: Wow, I misspelled "shields."

xSHiNOx
Nov 11, 2009, 02:30 AM
they add defense and offense to your stats. they are blunt weapons. if you seen how goofy uses them in kingdom hearts then yeah. you can also use it to protect yourself from nearly all attacks at the cost of TP

Phoenix_Black
Nov 11, 2009, 02:32 AM
Do you think they're a viable choice for Hucasts?

xSHiNOx
Nov 11, 2009, 02:48 AM
they are ok. not the best. i've seen people use shields to protect themselves from certain boss attacks but i never seen anyone main a shield as his main weapon

Phoenix_Black
Nov 11, 2009, 02:52 AM
Would you suggest a different weapon for a Hucast? I'm having a hard time picking a weapon that matches a gray Hucast with blue highlights.

xSHiNOx
Nov 11, 2009, 02:55 AM
double sabers?

Vernon12345
Nov 11, 2009, 02:56 AM
:lol:You're picking weapons based on how well they accesorise? Maybe it's just me but I thought the game had something to do with murdering yellow penguins or something.

I personally don't like the shield much - it's got a short range and isn't particularly quick. Its main upside comes from being able to block attacks at the cost of TP, but since the HUcast is such a tank anyway it's really not a good choice, I'd say.

pso_crash
Nov 11, 2009, 03:23 AM
They all have really low attack power. You could probably make it work, if you have another one handed weapon.

Zero Revenge
Nov 11, 2009, 10:33 AM
they add defense and offense to your stats. they are blunt weapons. if you seen how goofy uses them in kingdom hearts then yeah.

Minus the Down Syndrome of course.

zling
Nov 11, 2009, 11:22 AM
swords are awsome for hucast

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 11, 2009, 11:45 AM
I figured I'm gonna make my HUcast a heavy weapons type. You know nothin but heavy hitters. I feel the need to include a TF2 reference but ehhh. Too lazy right now.