PDA

View Full Version : Help deciding character class

jellitoe
Nov 11, 2009, 12:40 PM
Hey guys, I am in a little bit of a 2 and 3 character jam...

He is the situation, my primera of course is gonna be a Humar, Daniel, incarnation of my PSO Daniel, (Spikey) but I am stuck on my next two characters between picking character based on all classes, story line requirements or just creating the characters I want.

So here's the question in a nutshell ..
Create a Humar, Hunewerl, and Racast and get all my story requirements.
Or create a Humar, Racast and FoNewn and get all three stories plus all three classes, but I really don't like forces. But because some weaps are for only forces.....

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 01:05 PM
Go with the HUmar, RAcast, and FOnewm. Having 2 of the same class will get a little boring, trust me.

Ghola Ben
Nov 11, 2009, 01:08 PM
Don't know what to tell ya! Personal preference is personal preference. Play what makes you happy.

KamadakeX
Nov 11, 2009, 04:35 PM
I'm basing my characters on getting the full story from all races, but I will most likely end up making a Fomar, Fonewm, and Racaseal, since I'm not a big fan of hunters. Just play what you want. :P

sylwyn
Nov 11, 2009, 04:55 PM
They ungayed the FOnewms!!!!

yep, no more butt flaps and clogs :-P

War_Child
Nov 11, 2009, 06:17 PM
RAcaseal > all

earthsenshi
Nov 11, 2009, 08:02 PM
They did give the Fonewms a fro and sunglasses though.

In PSO I liked getting all of the classes.
For this game, I only care about getting all of the story, especially since it has an actual story.
You could get all of the classes if you want. I heard something about FOs being the only class to use scythes.

If you do try to play as a force even though you don't like them, play as a human force because they have more access to the weapons of other classes than the newmans. (like the mechguns)

If you have any questions about forces, check out the force club, Forces of Nature, in the groups section. We'll be happy to help answer any questions.

sylwyn
Nov 11, 2009, 08:13 PM
Yea, but the afro and the goggles were already available to him in PSO. :-P
Oh the scythe is called White Disaster I think, and considered a rod.