PDA

View Full Version : Differences from the JP Version

Ryna
Nov 11, 2009, 02:10 PM
First thing I noticed after creating my character is they replaced the vocal theme with an orchestral arrangement. That is too bad, I really like the Japanese opening song.

One other interesting change is that the Password machine Japanese magazine gaming wands were reskinned into American and European magazines.

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 02:13 PM
Well at least they didn't dub it horribly, like the PSU theme.

Deissa
Nov 11, 2009, 02:15 PM
Well at least they didn't dub it horribly, like the PSU theme.

Yeah you know the song was in English on the Japanese version too, right

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 02:18 PM
Never mind then. :D

Java378
Nov 11, 2009, 02:36 PM
I can''t get a Black FOmar robe.

ZephyrAM
Nov 11, 2009, 02:55 PM

Wow, PSU just lost another handful of points. Disturbing to know that was the way the opening song was intended to be. Stick with Jpop anime intro's! ^_^

Ryna
Nov 11, 2009, 03:22 PM
I can''t get a Black FOmar robe.

The "Black" robe is Costume Color #2. For most people, it'll look like a very dark purple.

MMXU
Nov 11, 2009, 03:25 PM
I was a bit bummed out about the intro expecting to hear the original, japanese song, make nai kokoro, since I just recently heard it on youtube but no, typical tales of symphonia intro is what I hear instead. Anyways, not trying to be a weaboo or w/e the heck you want to call it, but it was a nice theme indeed. Other than that, everything else is looking smooth.

Hitoshura
Nov 11, 2009, 03:36 PM
Wow, PSU just lost another handful of points. Disturbing to know that was the way the opening song was intended to be. Stick with Jpop anime intro's! ^_^

No because PSO had great vocal tracks that were in English, PSU's opening wasn't too bad, and PSP2 has a great opening which is also in English.

Nai_Calus
Nov 11, 2009, 04:32 PM
If it makes anyone bummed about the opening feel better, the (god-awful) ending theme is still vocal and still in Japanese.