PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the friend code list.

ShadowInferno119
Nov 11, 2009, 04:32 PM
The official friend code list, at the moment is all Japanese. I will be using the same list, for both Japanese and English, However I will be differentiating the two, since the Japanese f/c's are not compatible with the American ones.

With anyone posting new friend codes I'd appreciate it, if you did mention if it was American or Jap. I will be making an update soon.

Thanks

Aristerix
Nov 11, 2009, 06:23 PM
Also, I tried adding people's friend codes on the PSZ IRC- and haven't been able to connect with any of them. Apparently everyone over in the PSZ IRC decided to steal the game with their.. fake ds games that let you play downloaded ones. Although I have been able to connect with people WHO ACTUALLY OWN THE GAME.

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 06:54 PM
So different regions can connect with each other, so long as they are both legitimate copies?

Akaimizu
Nov 11, 2009, 06:56 PM
Not to be confusing, but Japanese Friend codes are compatible to play with American Friend Codes, but every different person's game will have a unique friend code. The difference is, is whether they have more than one copy of the game. If they do, they have to remember to use the copy of the game they shared their friend codes to, to connect to those people.

I basically put to the test of my Japanese and English copies of the game, and my two DS systems. They connected and played together, without problems, using every connection type. So for those only with the import, feel free to play along. :)