PDA

View Full Version : Mag Natures

AVHero
Nov 11, 2009, 06:41 PM
Is there a guide as to what the different natures mean? Also, is there a way to change the nature, or is the one you see at level 10 the nature they will have always? Thanks.

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 06:51 PM
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp/%3F%25A5%25DE%25A5%25B0&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgpamFrg0VXr_WwvStXEtlrKIayRw

Other than that, I can't help you there.

AVHero
Nov 11, 2009, 07:19 PM
Oh, sweet. So I got the POS mag that can't do anything and can't be changed. Thanks.

AVHero
Nov 11, 2009, 08:50 PM
Okay, new question. I've raised 3 different mags up now, feeding them different things, but ultimately ending with the same first evolution. And they all have the same nature. I guess I don't understand how this nature thing works at all. Is there info on it in the guide?

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 09:09 PM
Could you rephrase that please? I'm not sure what you are asking.

AVHero
Nov 11, 2009, 09:17 PM
I got 3 mags. I've raised them all to have Hit>Other stats, and they always turn out with the same nature. Is it because I've only been feeding them weapons maybe?

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 09:45 PM
http://psupedia.info/PS0:Raw_data#Personalities

Mags have predetermined personalities.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 12, 2009, 06:06 PM
Is there a possible way to change a Hungry natured Mag?

Kagi Omiya
Nov 12, 2009, 06:12 PM
Is it sad that when I saw my Mag had a Timid nature I immediately thought it raised Special Defense? Pokemon obsession aside, I've been wondering about this since I got the game. Thanks for the links.

sylwyn
Nov 12, 2009, 06:20 PM
when I saw my Mag had a Timid nature I immediately thought it raised Special Defense?

Timid nature raises speed and lowers attack, in pokemon
But that was a pretty amusing thought~ :-P

AVHero
Nov 12, 2009, 06:26 PM
Lol, yeah. Woot for cross gaming.

Both the links say nothing about changing a hungry mag, so I threw all 3 out. I finally got something that wasn't hungry. All 3 mags that I got hungry on I fed nothing but weapons. The 4th mag I fed weapons, grinders, mates, etc, and he popped out a different nature.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 12, 2009, 07:04 PM
When can you start buying new mags? I'm just at Rayburn.

Para
Nov 12, 2009, 07:47 PM
I think we need a better expanded guide for mags for PS0. Im as curious as which PB does what lol.

Arikado
Nov 12, 2009, 08:05 PM
When can you start buying new mags? I'm just at Rayburn.Continue a bit in the main storyline and you'll know when you're able to.

Bro-tip: While you have free character slots, just make a new chara for a baby mag, way cheaper than spending 5 PDs.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 12, 2009, 09:30 PM
Does anyone know the NA terms used to describe the Mag's nature?

Is a Playful mag the Naughty mag on that chart?

Ceipe
Nov 13, 2009, 03:37 PM
Would be great if these we actually included on Ryna's next expansion on Mags...men are this little things so complex xD

Ryna
Nov 13, 2009, 04:17 PM
I think we need a better expanded guide for mags for PS0. Im as curious as which PB does what lol.

I wrote up a guide for Photon Blasts today.

Does anyone know the NA terms used to describe the Mag's nature?

Is a Playful mag the Naughty mag on that chart?

I'd like to write up a guide for Mag natures, but I don't have enough information at this point. Knowing the NA terms would be useful.

AVHero
Nov 13, 2009, 06:28 PM
Looking at the links provided at the start of the post, I looked for synonyms for my mags. Hungry (NA Term) is equivalent to Gluttonous on both pages, and Rough or Rowdy is Ruffian(NA). Those are the only two types I've come across.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 13, 2009, 08:30 PM
I've gotten tons of Mags from creating characters, and it seems that starter Mags only yield either Playful(Naughty), Timid(Shy), Healing(Soothing), and Hungry(Gluttonous). These are all the "worst" of their types(Offensive, Defensive, Restorative, Misc.). I've made roughly 9 mags, and they've never deviated from those four natures. It's a small test group, so I'm looking to anyone else to disprove this hypothesis.

AVHero, do you have a Power/Guard Purple Ruffian Mag you'd trade? I'm having the worst luck with these buggers.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 13, 2009, 08:35 PM
wut difference do natures actually make?

Phoenix_Black
Nov 13, 2009, 08:37 PM
The natures affect how the maag acts in combat. like how they buff, revive, heal, that stuff.

AVHero
Nov 13, 2009, 10:11 PM
Phoenix, I've only gotten 1 Ruffian, and its the one my HUnewearl uses. If I come across one with what you want, I'll let you know.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 13, 2009, 11:15 PM
Ok, thanks!