PDA

View Full Version : Healing after death?

Assassin 45
Nov 12, 2009, 11:17 AM
After you die and go back to town is there any way to heal yourself other than using items? I remember in PSO there was the room you could go to and heal in town.

GHNeko
Nov 12, 2009, 11:25 AM
This game seems to lack a hospital. :V

Thing was OP though. 10 meseta for full heal? Loooooool.

Kinda like it gone~~

Java378
Nov 12, 2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I like it gone too.

TacoGhost
Nov 12, 2009, 01:00 PM
I only like It gone because resta can be used in town now.

jellitoe
Nov 12, 2009, 01:06 PM
This game seems to lack a hospital. :V

Thing was OP though. 10 meseta for full heal? Loooooool.

Kinda like it gone~~

Yeah those hospitols made there money off you once you filled up your bank, forcing you to carry meseta and died playing ep2 in Ult mode carry around 500,000 meseta and no one around to revive you.

cApNhOwDy
Nov 12, 2009, 01:09 PM
I miss the hospital, but that's one minor flaw in an otherwise incredible game.

Lunar_Furor
Nov 12, 2009, 01:12 PM
I'm glad it's gone just because losing money pissed me off. Sure it's like, well no point in not dying, but you gotta actually heal this time so it's not op

Benzu
Nov 12, 2009, 01:28 PM
Well, if you're a cast, then just stand still for like... 10 minutes. That should fix it. If not, use your dungeon money to buy a trimate (if unlocked), or dimate. Thank goodness the money doesn't go away now, one of the best new features of zero. :)

StaticWings19
Nov 12, 2009, 03:33 PM
while its true that resta in town is woderfull i feel that the lack of a hospital can be quite crippeling.

now i just wasted my last two monomates. don't have much meseta yet, and still have to hack my way back through the world.

seems like a 10 meseta revive would be pretty convienient right about now

Sha Sha
Nov 12, 2009, 04:59 PM
I was thinking the same thing
I dont wanta drain my last TP to heal not even 1/3 of the way D=
i miss that hosptial now D=

Kagi Omiya
Nov 12, 2009, 08:47 PM
Resta or Trimate for non-CASTs, and standing still for CASTs. A good way to avoid ever dying is to carry 3 Scape Dolls on you. Since they auto revive.

Adriano
Nov 12, 2009, 08:55 PM
Well the big positive for the hospital in PSO, was if you were a cast, doing something rather taxing, you could pipe up to pioneer and get your traps back.

Kagi Omiya
Nov 12, 2009, 08:59 PM
Well the big positive for the hospital in PSO, was if you were a cast, doing something rather taxing, you could pipe up to pioneer and get your traps back.

You can do that in PSZ too. Telepipes haven't vanished, and are in fact MORE useful now. Once you set one up, it doesn't go away until you beat that area's boss. Meaning that you can keep going back for traps as much as you need to.

Adriano
Nov 12, 2009, 09:05 PM
You can do that in PSZ too. Telepipes haven't vanished, and are in fact MORE useful now. Once you set one up, it doesn't go away until you beat that area's boss. Meaning that you can keep going back for traps as much as you need to.

Even better than the hospital though, were the healing rings on ragol, they did the same thing, free of charge :wacko:.
And your S/D didn't disappear from it.
Those are in psz aswell, right?

CAMPSO
Nov 12, 2009, 09:13 PM
Even better than the hospital though, were the healing rings on ragol, they did the same thing, free of charge :wacko:.
And your S/D didn't disappear from it.
Those are in psz aswell, right?

Yes im pretty sure those blue diamond shaped things are the equivalent to PSO's ragol rings.

SebZero
Nov 12, 2009, 09:51 PM
Yes im pretty sure those blue diamond shaped things are the equivalent to PSO's ragol rings.

But I believe they're one-time use.

For another method of auto-revival, Casts could drop a Heal Trap before death.

GHNeko
Nov 12, 2009, 10:08 PM
idk. maybe I just like a difficult game. The lack of a hospital has forced me to put emphasis on smart usage of my PP and items, and after realizing how limited I already am with items in comparison to PSO in the beginning, It's kinda refreshing.

PSO practically handed out useful items compared to this game. And they keep the limit to 10 too. I can't get hit too much or else I'll use my otherwise somewhat valuable items.

It was bad enough that I didnt even need hospitals in PSO because my HUmar was so pimp with MST and TP (lol HUFOmar) that Resta would cover all I need.

Plus, after hearing how PSZ is easier compared to PSO in the long run, I'd rather it not be easy from the get go.

Forth18
Nov 13, 2009, 01:01 AM
I think if you retire from a quest that it heals you. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, but don't remember. If anyone can confirm? Also if anyone else can confirm I'm also pretty sure telepiping doesn't restart your photon blast meter, but retiring from a quest does.

StaticWings19
Nov 15, 2009, 09:09 PM
I think if you retire from a quest that it heals you. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, but don't remember. If anyone can confirm? Also if anyone else can confirm I'm also pretty sure telepiping doesn't restart your photon blast meter, but retiring from a quest does.

I can confirm that retiring from a quest Does in fact completly heal you!

unsure about telepipes and PBs tho

Hunter-Vix
Nov 15, 2009, 09:14 PM
Just withdraw some meseta from your bank and buy a few monomates and monofluids from the healing items shop. Either that or use resta and buy monofluids.

StaticWings19
Nov 15, 2009, 09:29 PM
Just withdraw some meseta from your bank and buy a few monomates and monofluids from the healing items shop. Either that or use resta and buy monofluids.

yeah but thats a pain in the ass. which would you rather do spend a few thousand Meseta on monomates/fluids and then use them. or throw 10 meseta at a chick behind a counter and have it all be over with?

yeah there are ways around it but it was so much easier with the hospital.

(p.s. I was a pure offline PSO-er too. played with a buddy of mine. just goes to show that online play is merely a bonus to an already amazing game.)

SebZero
Nov 15, 2009, 09:39 PM
yeah but thats a pain in the ass. which would you rather do spend a few thousand Meseta on monomates/fluids and then use them. or throw 10 meseta at a chick behind a counter and have it all be over with?

yeah there are ways around it but it was so much easier with the hospital.

(p.s. I was a pure offline PSO-er too. played with a buddy of mine. just goes to show that online play is merely a bonus to an already amazing game.)

This reminded me of the true tragedy about losing the Hospital: no nurses! :-(

StaticWings19
Nov 15, 2009, 09:47 PM

lol
PSO minus pixely cleavage = PSZ

but still TEN FREAKIN MESETA!

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 01:13 AM
After playing the game more and more.

I really dont miss the hosipital. I like the blanket difficulty it's removal has added.

Then again, I dont mind sparing meseta for items. I already broke 125k via bank because I've already hit a set pattern of looting. my mag is maxxed out and I perform so well in game that atm, I live off monomates/fluids which I find so often that I never need to go to town to restock.

SquashDemon
Nov 16, 2009, 09:33 AM
It kinda seems like they just forgot to put it in, notice there's like a whole -rest- of the town behind the merchant's carts? bet it was supposed to go there but they just couldn't make the rest of the town or something. I do kinda think it's really lame for CASTs though, I mean, they can't use resta, and mates can get expensive if you're buying them -every- time you die.

Don't worry, you still have Ana's boob-window.

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 03:20 PM
Solutions:

Get better and don't die.
Go scape doll hunting, you can stack them pretty high in the bank.
Use monomates before dimates in standard combat that is at your level or below it.
Go looting for equipment and MAKE MONEY GET PAID, SON.
Play with people online who don't suck and can heal.
Carry around max heal traps if you're a cast.
Carry around all 3 versions of fluid if you're not a cast and keep reseta mapped to a palette at all times. If you dont have it mapped, idk what is with you, but even still, map it for a second and heal yourself and unmap it when you can.

I rarely even die anymore, even against MT/DF because I know how to fight against pretty much everything now. :V