PDA

View Full Version : Weird glitch?

Fatal-Killer
Nov 12, 2009, 06:42 PM
Well during the first quest in the game i went through all the areas and killed all the enemies but i could not seem to finish the quest. I`ve restarted like 3 times and all the times this happened, what do i have to do to complete it?

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 12, 2009, 06:46 PM
Go back to the guild counter, and turn in the quest.

Fatal-Killer
Nov 12, 2009, 06:58 PM
Go back to the guild counter, and turn in the quest.

I can`t it will only let me retire from quest

Java378
Nov 12, 2009, 07:03 PM
And visit the mayor. Kiss his butt. Give him tongue.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 12, 2009, 11:24 PM
Don't forget to bend him over and take him around town.

What quest are you havin trouble with Fatal maybe I could impose some wise words upon ye.

locutus442
Nov 13, 2009, 03:05 PM
i've had a few thoughts about what may be causing this, but i'll reserve saying anything till i can confirm it.

Ceipe
Nov 13, 2009, 03:26 PM
You say you killed everything, ok if I'm not mistaken, the first quest ends with you fighting 3 grupos of 3 between Hildegigas, Hildeghana and Hildegao. This happend in a "circular" plattform, if you didn't then you missed something. Remember you can ping on the map with your stylus to see the whole map and check which doors you haven't crossed.

Rgrds

kirtblue
Nov 13, 2009, 07:26 PM
You say you killed everything, ok if I'm not mistaken, the first quest ends with you fighting 3 grupos of 3 between Hildegigas, Hildeghana and Hildegao. This happend in a "circular" plattform, if you didn't then you missed something. Remember you can ping on the map with your stylus to see the whole map and check which doors you haven't crossed.

Rgrds

dude the starting area is different for every race

Lafiell
Nov 14, 2009, 02:51 PM
Actually, I'm having this problem with the cast's starting quest and have heard its only that way for casts and humans. I already know whats causing it sorta, once you clear everything out theres no teleporter to make forward progress with. I couldn't say how to finish it though, i haven't gotten past that for either of those two. I guess they want you to play through the newman's story first or something, its the only one that I haven't heard of glitching like this.

psz ftw
Nov 14, 2009, 05:35 PM
lol mayor is going to have sum fun