PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Wash
Nov 12, 2009, 10:25 PM
...or is no one else getting parties together in matchmaking? I've tried numerous times over a decent amount of levels (I tried when I was lvl 1, trying now at lvl 21), and only been matched once, and it was with one person who immediately lagged out or something...

I'd really like to party up with an entire team (especially on my FOmarl cause it's support and I die easily lol)

GHNeko
Nov 12, 2009, 10:29 PM
Check the IRC or set something up in the voice chat thread?

SegaK2
Nov 12, 2009, 11:16 PM
I haven't been able to get 'Free Play' (aka Random Matchmaking) to match me up with anyone.

Not sure if it is because:

a) there are not a lot of US people playing yet and/or
b) I have not unlocked high enough levels for non-US players to be interested in joining and/or
c) the random matchmaking mode isn't all that great (supposedly it just drops you into a random mission then exits out afterward...

I did Form a Party manually and had someone on my Friends list join but it's not the same as having a full party...

MYNISTA
Nov 12, 2009, 11:25 PM
It's been working fine for me. Connecting every time. Hope y'all get on soon!

Mike
Nov 12, 2009, 11:38 PM
Sometimes, you just have to wait.

Wash
Nov 13, 2009, 12:00 AM
yeah I'm hoping on just getting enough friends that I can party up with them. right now though I don't have enough where I could get together a full party at any one time (1 is on, 5 are off or something), but yeah.

idk I got into another "party:" it was only one person again (and a really low level lol). but yeah I guess I'll just stick to partying with friends. btw I'm on now; I'm in a mission but I'll be done in like 15 minutes if anyone wants to party up (I have a 23 ranger and 6 force)

SegaK2
Nov 13, 2009, 01:10 AM
I was able to get Free Play to work great (just had to be more patient). Got in three separate parties (each with 4 players total) - was very fun!

Donnikun
Nov 13, 2009, 01:20 AM
many people may also be doing my thing, playing offline story mode first, then make thier online debut with a leveled character. ill make my debut once i unlock offline hard mode.

DoubleJG
Nov 13, 2009, 01:27 AM
It took me a while the first time, but it eventually paired me up with three other people.