PDA

View Full Version : Free Play

UserName
Nov 13, 2009, 08:34 AM
I have been trying to use Free Play for 2 days now. I am connected to wifi. I have no friends yet so i do not know if the friend part is working either. With the free play i tried it with a brand new char and waiting for like 5 minutes and no one joined the game (everything was checked off that i had, normal and the 3 starting levels). I also tried with a level 9 with the same stuff selected for the level 1 and waited 5 minutes and no one joined. Does anyone else have this problem? Am i doing something wrong?

I get home around 4pm est. So if anyone wants to help me with the friend part then.

jellitoe
Nov 13, 2009, 08:44 AM
if you tried that yesterday around that time, it was a lull (i think not to many people were playing) Around 7 yesterday it pickuped up, very easy to get 4 players in free play. Good players too. But yes, you need to wait a while for the searches to go through, but its worth it

UserName
Nov 13, 2009, 08:53 AM
The first day i can understand because some people did not get it until yesterday. Last night when i tried to log was about 11pm.

What level where you when you got your group? Was it 7 est or different time zone?

Just a little worried because when i first turned on the game it froze on the Sega screen. I am just don't want to put a couple of days in to finish the story mode to unlock the other areas to find out that the game doesn't go online.

Ice_ryu
Nov 13, 2009, 09:14 AM
The first day i can understand because some people did not get it until yesterday. Last night when i tried to log was about 11pm.

What level where you when you got your group? Was it 7 est or different time zone?

Just a little worried because when i first turned on the game it froze on the Sega screen. I am just don't want to put a couple of days in to finish the story mode to unlock the other areas to find out that the game doesn't go online.

I was playing online last night from 7 to 9 est. I was lvl 12 when I started and I don't rememvber what lvl I finished when I was done. My wife was nagging me to pay her attention LOL.

kirtblue
Nov 13, 2009, 07:16 PM
i would suggest trying to use a friend code if you still cant play online somethings wrong

maybe your ds maybe your internet maybe your game card i dunno but i would suggest trying the friend code thing first and go from there