PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Store and Grinding

Ice_ryu
Nov 13, 2009, 10:54 AM
The weapon store in this game is actually quit good compared to other versions if you check often. I bought a Ein Calibur with 30 boost to power and +40 to hit and a whole bunch of levels later, I have seen newer swords with more stars but do not compare in stats.

Same thing with armour bought a scale arnor with 4 slots early in the game.

My dilema is I dont know if I should grind that sword or wait till I hopefully find one with more stats in both of those catagories.

Java378
Nov 13, 2009, 11:03 AM
Yeah, thankfully the store matches the player's level and not the location for items.

Ice_ryu
Nov 13, 2009, 12:39 PM
I bought a DEo Calibur in the Store and its ungrindable, anyone know why?

Itchee
Nov 13, 2009, 12:43 PM
I bought a DEo Calibur in the Store and its ungrindable, anyone know why?

My guess is cause youre trying to use a monogrinder on a 4* weapon.

Ice_ryu
Nov 13, 2009, 12:45 PM
but the database has it listed as grindable, 4 star weps are not grindable, or do i require a digringer / trigrinder?

Tempo
Nov 13, 2009, 12:45 PM
My Clear Staff is also ungrindable.
I bought it from the weapons shop and
nothing else compared to the stats on it.

Itchee
Nov 13, 2009, 12:48 PM
mongrinders are for 1-3*
digrinder 1-5*
trigrinder 1-7*

Itchee
Nov 13, 2009, 12:49 PM
My Clear Staff is also ungrindable.
I bought it from the weapons shop and
nothing else compared to the stats on it.

Again....youre using the wrong grinder.
You need digrinders for 4* weapons.

Ice_ryu
Nov 13, 2009, 01:02 PM
Well, at least I know eventually I can grind it now.
Thanks for the info, Monogrinders have just become very expendable.

Wash
Nov 13, 2009, 02:20 PM
mongrinders are for 1-3*
digrinder 1-5*
trigrinder 1-7*

hahaha i actually never knew that. thank you very much.

Ceipe
Nov 13, 2009, 02:55 PM
Also to be noted, this is something I read on another post, haven't tried it myself. All grinders now raise the weapon by 1, so the trigrinder will raise all weapons by 1 rather than by 3. It also cool that you can grind up armors (doh! to me if you could do that in Ep 1 and 2)

Rgrds

Ice_ryu
Nov 13, 2009, 03:01 PM
Also to be noted, this is something I read on another post, haven't tried it myself. All grinders now raise the weapon by 1, so the trigrinder will raise all weapons by 1 rather than by 3. It also cool that you can grind up armors (doh! to me if you could do that in Ep 1 and 2)

Rgrds

Well thats kind of stinks if that is the case, this makes trigriders very valuable since you would need about 40 to grind up a suypirior weapon.

And no you could not grind armor in EP1 - 2, and this is a great + to this version since equiptment is so important in this game..

GHNeko
Nov 13, 2009, 03:04 PM
Only issue I have with grinding equipment is figuring out if a new piece of equipment is stronger than the default version of my grinded equipment so I know if I should switch over or not. lolol

Rakath Talyn
Nov 13, 2009, 03:10 PM
Well thats kind of stinks if that is the case, this makes trigriders very valuable since you would need about 40 to grind up a suypirior weapon.

And no you could not grind armor in EP1 - 2, and this is a great + to this version since equiptment is so important in this game..

You get given a lot of Trigrinders via Titles. Every time you collect 50% of a specific item you get x10 of them. I'm keeping my Title Trigrinders for when I get my Shinobi set items to equip, and only using the Grinders I find to bolster my current weapons.

Doing that you should be set for a few items being ground to near perfect later.