PDA

View Full Version : Section IDs

Padium
Nov 13, 2009, 02:46 PM
So, is there a breakdown of what is good about each Section ID somewhere? And, are Yellowboze as useless as I'd like to think they are? Seeing as I don't want a second account on that ever so populr private server just yet, what are they best Section IDs to have for my first 4 chars. I know my FOnewearl is definatly a Pinkal, and that's not changing. From what I understand, Pinkalls are the only ones who have the lvl 30 techs drop.

Somnia
Nov 13, 2009, 03:21 PM
The Pinkal disc drop is unconfirmed in BB, really it's widely believed to not even be true. Yellow is one of the best IDs in the game. Don't use PSOW ID/drop information for Blue Burst.

Anyways, the top IDs unless nothing has changed, for general purpose:

White, Orange, Sky, Yellow
(Red is a very close 5th, depending on your needs you may consider this as one of your four)

For FOne I would probably pick white.

halohalo
Nov 13, 2009, 08:05 PM
I got Zonde Lv30(Pinkal) and Gibarta Lv30(Skyly).

ViewtifulJoe
Nov 14, 2009, 05:00 AM
I got Zonde Lv30(Pinkal) and Gibarta Lv30(Skyly).

Nice.

If you're not on BB, which you are, then the 4 IDs I think you should get first are Greenill, Redria, Skyly, and then the fourth based on whichever class you favor or whichever has some items you like. Whitill might be my number 4. Redria would be a necessity, but now that BB has items that surpass the God/Battle, you don't need it as much.

TrueChaos
Nov 15, 2009, 05:42 AM
Nice.

If you're not on BB, which you are, then the 4 IDs I think you should get first are Greenill, Redria, Skyly, and then the fourth based on whichever class you favor or whichever has some items you like. Whitill might be my number 4. Redria would be a necessity, but now that BB has items that surpass the God/Battle, you don't need it as much.

i have a Redria, Skyly and Greennill and they are great. SO many great drops that i can get. eventually i'm going to make an Oran HUcaseal.

as a rough guide, Skyly gets lots of swords, Purplenium get guns and Pinkal is just laughable. at the mo, the only decent thing they can get that no other can get is Evil Curst. from what i've heard, they are going to be changing the drop charts soon and someone said that Pinkal may get the Lame D'Argent to give it something worthwhile.
as for the lvl 30 tech disk drops, all IDs can get lcl 30. i've had a few already and i don't have a Pinkal

psofan219
Nov 15, 2009, 08:45 PM
Yellowboze? Worthless? Whoever fed you that information needs to do their homework. Yellowboze is a wonderful ID. Higher Meseta amounts drop, higher chance for getting Hit on weapons in the shop (if this still holds true), not to mention they can get all but one enemy part in the game. Very mixed drop table, so you don't just find all of one type of item like you do with other ID's.

As for the best/worst ID's, there are none. It's just like characters, depends on what you want. Mechs, go Purplenum. Rifles, Greennill. Partisans go Bluefull. Swords go Skyly. Force things go Pinkal. Don't care what you get go Yellowboze. As for me, I have a Yellowboze and Purplenum in Ultimate and have found some decent things, and a Skyly sitting in Hard waiting to level.

Also as TrueChaos mentioned, LV30 techs aren't limited to just Pinkals. I've nabbed a few myself on Yellowboze and I think even one or two on Purplenum, granted they're only support techs, but the point is, they're LV30.

Somnia
Nov 15, 2009, 09:11 PM
The only interesting tech drops to note are attack techs. Support Lv30s rain like candy on any ID in episode 4, if you do enough MA4C. I have seen Rabarta 30 drop in Crater Interior, actually the only one I've ever seen in Blue Burst and it dropped on White ID years ago.

ViewtifulJoe
Nov 16, 2009, 04:36 PM
As for the best/worst ID's, there are none. It's just like characters, depends on what you want. Mechs, go Purplenum. Rifles, Greennill. Partisans go Bluefull. Swords go Skyly. Force things go Pinkal. Don't care what you get go Yellowboze. As for me, I have a Yellowboze and Purplenum in Ultimate and have found some decent things, and a Skyly sitting in Hard waiting to level.

While it does depend on what type of weapon you want, on GC, there are IDs that are better or worse than others. Bluefull specializes in Partisans, but not only are there no game changing partisans like there might be in other types, but the good partisans (Berdysh, Red Partisan, Soul Banish) are found by other ID's sometimes with better drops. Besides that there are pretty much no other useful drops for Bluefull; there aren't even any God units. I hear Bluefull is better in BB, but it's certainly bad on GC.

Banish
Nov 20, 2009, 02:11 PM
Yes, Yellowboze is an exellent choice for a force, I personally love that class because of the variety of items they can obtain from monsters. And yes, Bluefull has some pretty nice drops but the partisan drop rates on GC aren't incredibly good, but it is still fun. It just depends on the class that you like to play as, compare the items from the drops of the section IDs to figure out which one works the best for you.