PDA

View Full Version : PS0's WT?

WT_Kail
Nov 13, 2009, 05:33 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of the Wartecher class in PSU, and was wondering what the PS0 equivalent was...

Yes, I know they're entirely different, but currently I'm playing a HUnewm. I seem to be decent with spells, esp with a slicer or rod, and good with melee weapons (duh, I'm a hunter).

Did I make the right choice?

Amherst_Wind
Nov 13, 2009, 05:43 PM
I think for a WT in PS Zero you have to either be looking at HUnewm or HUnewearl, possibly HUmarl or even riskier a FOmar.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 13, 2009, 05:58 PM
HUnewearl, HUnewm or FOmar would be your best bet. You'll find your palette to be rather limited, though. You'll only have 6 actions available to you at a time, and switching weapons won't really expand on that.

WT_Kail
Nov 13, 2009, 06:00 PM
Yeah, the palette is rather dissapointing. I'm keeping my two melees and dodge in my first, and resta, nuke and mates in secondary. I'm liking that set up. Weapons I usually do melee from normal or regular hard mobs, then for bosses and stuff slicer and take support role.

Dragwind
Nov 13, 2009, 06:11 PM
Which generation of PSU's WT do you mean? There have been rebalances and changes that have changed WT's fortes over the years.

If you liked PSU's ealier WT from around launch, roll a FOmar. If you like the current WT, I'd say go HUnewm/HUnewearl/HUmarl.

Palettes again, like in PSU, are tough for hybrids.