PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Glitches psp2

D-Gold
Nov 13, 2009, 08:05 PM
What glitches have you found in the demo

One that I found was in multimode when we entered the battle with reol badia(I think I spelled it right) the game treated it like we won the battle and the item boxes appeared and the crystal

No one noticed at first so I stole all the prizes. lol

I wanted to know if we beat the boss would more item boxes appear ,but I got disconnected.

Mike
Nov 13, 2009, 09:05 PM
I think that was just lag.

Amherst_Wind
Nov 13, 2009, 09:26 PM
There are plenty of lag glitches: (nearly) invincible enemies, double item drops, finishing a mission with the mini boss still alive...

.newzero
Nov 14, 2009, 06:51 AM
No one noticed at first so I stole all the prizes. lol

Go ahead and steal the prizes only you will get. I pick up my own set of prices then ;) (Everyone sees different drops)

Yeah most bugs are connected with Lag issues. Once in battle mode the time ran out completely but I was still able to run around and kill others. Sometimes it's nice to have weak signal strength :P

GrimmDaReaper
Nov 14, 2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah well I decided to use this lag exploit to my advantage. I discovered a way to complete bruce without getting any keys to open the gates. I would just walk through them. Then i couldnt use portal, but i found out how to cancel out glitch. Need to test more. Hopefully soon i will release glitch. D Gold witnessed it as well.