PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PSP2 problem

Phinal
Nov 13, 2009, 08:34 PM
well i was adding in the fanta code items and stuff, and well i think i may have deleted the bubbles item, and the cheese figure item ^^; if anyone can tell me what the stats (attributes, abilities etc ) are and the section it is in ( weapon, armor ) that would be appreciated, and if i have deleted or sold it, is there anyway to get it back, or do i have to start over ( no problem with starting over, just a hassle from getting alot of money and items ).

lightdamage
Nov 14, 2009, 08:44 AM
1st, check your common box. I thought I was accidentally deleting stuff, but was actually delivering it to my room. Scrubbing bubbles is a C rank Kubara unit, Tab 2 of your inventory/common box: スカウリングバブル and would be +5持久 (Endurance). Cheese-kun would be in Tab 5: チーズくんフィギュア with a potted plant icon to the left of the name. He is deliciously creepy and is standing guard over my 宇宙の泉.

Phinal
Nov 14, 2009, 01:45 PM
thanks i just checked and didn't realize that scrubbing bubbles was the kubara unit, and i found cheese-kun as well thanks for the help

lightdamage
Nov 15, 2009, 12:53 PM
You're welcome. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought they were deleting things accidentally! lol