sword - milias breaker
claw - rika's claw
spear - Big Hemera

psz ftw
Nov 14, 2009, 05:37 PM
thank you

Phoenix_Black
Nov 14, 2009, 05:43 PM
I'd say Clair Doubles. They're not as tough as a Milias Breaker, but they hit faster, and I believe twice with each attack, equalling more damage, in the end.

_Vyser_
Nov 14, 2009, 07:58 PM
I'd say Clair Doubles. They're not as tough as a Milias Breaker, but they hit faster, and I believe twice with each attack, equalling more damage, in the end.

The attack pattern is: 2-1-3. So, you were technically correct that they hit 6 times.

--To OP:

Double Sabers and Daggers are the strongest melee weapons in the game because of how fast they can pull off 6 hits. Sadly, this makes pretty much anything that only has a 3-hit combo pretty useless, if you're going for fastest kills. I'm not saying you must use only Double Sabers or Daggers, but they yield fast run times. Ultimately, you should use whatever weapon you find most fun/cool. :D

UserName
Nov 16, 2009, 10:01 AM
Ultimately, you should use whatever weapon you find most fun/cool. :D

Agree. I was using a saber (3 hits) that was a 3 star and grinded to +50. I did come across other stuff that did more damage like daggers but i couldn't get the 3 hit combo in, at most i could only get the 1 or 2 hit in. So i just stayed with saber. I was lvl 40 when i got my double saber 6 star. And i told myself "self, you got to learn to use the other weapons" so for 20 minutes i just practiced with the weapon and now i can do it 95% of the time 3 hit combo.

I have a sword that does about 50 more damage per swing then my saber does, but i like the action of the saber plus the saber hits 3 more times.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 16, 2009, 12:59 PM
Though not a melee weapon, Gunblades are nifty, when shot a a target at closer range. It shoots three bullets in a spread pattern. If you're close enough to the hostile, all three bullets strike the monster, dealing the damage of all three bullets to that single monster. It's fun to roll in and out to get off those shots, because if you can do them fast enough, they seem to wreck a lot of hostiles.

jmanx
Nov 16, 2009, 01:40 PM
Dont forget the ability that gunblades can Combo up 9 button presses.

HIT HIT SHOOT HIT SHOoT HIT SHOOT HIT SHOOT

chibiLegolas
Nov 16, 2009, 01:56 PM
But other weapons can hit more than one enemy per swing. Double sabers and daggers can ony target one at a time. Daggers get annoying when there's a mob of little critters running around. God, I miss my halberd type weapons from PSO days. Wide swings + speed, while having lower ATP than swords. I want them back....

Phoenix_Black
Nov 16, 2009, 02:04 PM
Spears are fail knock-offs of polearms. I hate the spear type so much, because I absolutely enjoyed the polearms of PSO.