PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Rank/Grade^ anyone?

GrimmDaReaper
Nov 14, 2009, 05:32 PM
Just messing around checkin out my PC when I notice my rank/grade raised from E to D. How? Dunno. Based on Rankings with friends? Perhaps, let's discuss.

Mike
Nov 14, 2009, 07:32 PM
That would be your battle rank. You increase it by battling. It will go up as you do more and more battles but will increase fast if you win more. At least according to Sakai.

DreXxiN
Nov 14, 2009, 07:38 PM
Get that new spear PA out and start punching the triangle button..with your face!

On another note, I heard some good things about RAcaseals in battle mode and charge shotting. I might give it a try, but I still much, much, much prefer hunter.

GrimmDaReaper
Nov 14, 2009, 07:46 PM
Get that new spear PA out and start punching the triangle button..with your face!

On another note, I heard some good things about RAcaseals in battle mode and charge shotting. I might give it a try, but I still much, much, much prefer hunter.

My main hunter new spear PA= own. Second Char Ranger with rifle = omfg y did I rape you?! Big difference if used right.

Phinal
Nov 14, 2009, 07:47 PM
Dammit i need the new spear PA, still looking hard.

GrimmDaReaper
Nov 14, 2009, 07:48 PM
Dammit i need the new spear PA, still looking hard.

When u enter battle mode u can use it. just go to menu and change.

DreXxiN
Nov 14, 2009, 07:52 PM
My main hunter new spear PA= own. Second Char Ranger with rifle = omfg y did I rape you?! Big difference if used right.

I'm pretty sure I was "using it right". But when my charge shot does 2 damage against a blocking newman fighter, and her Just Guard insta kills me (blocking bullets! Nice). It's not very promising. Was doing tests for like an hour last night. I lay traps, I dodge, I evade, I use tactics and shoot from a far (New Spear PA has around the same range as a handgun bullet in a laggy game!).

It's hard to swallow, but yes the battle rule provided in the demo is extremely broken and hunter/beast biased. I know this because battle is incredibly easy on my beast if I try as hard as I do on my ranger.

By the way, level 1 beast one shots a 15 Human ranger, WITHOUT JAing. a level 15 ranger takes 18 shots with twin pistols to kill a level 15 beast Hunter. Something's not right.

Phinal
Nov 14, 2009, 07:53 PM
When u enter battle mode u can use it. just go to menu and change.

no im talking about actually getting it in the game to use in missions, i use it all the time in battle mode

DreXxiN
Nov 14, 2009, 07:55 PM
no im talking about actually getting it in the game to use in missions, i use it all the time in battle mode

Not possible, as far as I know. But regarding battle mode, I will say when you are a gimp Human Ranger and you beat beast hunters through pure skill, it feels a lot more accomplishing :D.

GrimmDaReaper
Nov 14, 2009, 07:56 PM
fight me the drexxin. I will use my ranger. room name ENGLISH server 2

Phinal
Nov 14, 2009, 07:56 PM
oh that sucks then, i guess ill have to do with the regular one...

Arika
Nov 14, 2009, 11:51 PM
Hey is this still going?

or it is full now? since drex seem have no partner I can be with him.

GrimmDaReaper
Nov 15, 2009, 07:17 AM
Drex hate to say it but i beat death yesterday. He was using Spear PA. I had a newman Ranger. Whenever u r up 4 the challenge let me know.

Arika
Nov 15, 2009, 08:33 AM
Grimm
Come online please, and exchange card, I will create a room name "exchange"
uni02
pass : 123

Can't do it on today, because Mike just log off. (we are tired from bruce) but if you can online tomorrow at the time you just post(your last post), then we should be able to play some battle game. :D
I m looking forward for a challenge game. ^^ no mad for any side that lose btw!

also, are you getting the full version of game?

GrimmDaReaper
Nov 15, 2009, 04:09 PM
Sure Arika. And yes I am. You can choose if you want me to use ranger or hunter. hunter is my best btw.

Phinal
Nov 15, 2009, 04:12 PM
anyone wanna play right now???

DreXxiN
Nov 15, 2009, 10:30 PM
Drex hate to say it but i beat death yesterday. He was using Spear PA. I had a newman Ranger. Whenever u r up 4 the challenge let me know.

You beat one beast player with Ranger, just as I have. This clearly deciphers what is balanced and is not balanced. CLEARLY

(I have both, by the way.)

By the way, Newman does more damage with guns than Humans.

This argument is as pointless as people in the beginning of PSU claiming that humans were equal to beasts and CAST's because they could use Crea weapons. Please...

Arika
Nov 15, 2009, 10:34 PM
Sure Arika. And yes I am. You can choose if you want me to use ranger or hunter. hunter is my best btw.

come with your best :)
but let me host, because I always DC everytimes if I not. (something weird on this ISP)
No worry, nobody complain when I host before either JP or US, so it shouldn't lag to anyone.

btw, did you get my PM? well it is hard to contact you on forum this way, since you left a message and back 9 hours later <_<; (I assume you go to work?)

I was waiting you in room for 4 hours yesterday, meet and exchange cards with many other people instead tho :p