PDA

View Full Version : Favorite PB?

Polyconsoler
Nov 14, 2009, 11:14 PM
Oh man, I'm having a hard time deciding which PB I want for my RAcaseal. What's everyone's favorite so far?

Midgul, which I was really excited to get, gives a craaaazy Shifta, about 2.5x damage, but it's so short. The invincibility of Flozir is nice, but doesn't really help me kill faster, and I don't need unlimited PP for a caseal. I had Pacifal for a while, and it's great for wiping out a whole room, but there were plenty of times when I just missed the enemy/enemies completely. Granzir does lot's of damage, but it's very hard to hit some of the more mobile enemies.

I suppose Midgul has been my favorite to use, though I don't know that it's the most useful. It's frustrating when you get only a few hits in on a fast enemy, like Shot Mother, before your Shifta runs out! (Why is she in such a hurry?) Then again, you can really tear through Mother/Falz with this one.

For my next character, probably a FOnewearl <3 , I'm pretty sure I'll use Flozir... Invincible tech spamming! I haven't actually seen this one yet (bet it's pretty, ha).

Randomness
Nov 15, 2009, 12:01 AM
Wait, you MISSED with Pacifal? Wow. The radius of it is huge. Its Pilla on steroids. (Seriously, it CAN MISS?)

I've only used Granzir and Paciful so far though, I prefer the latter because it speeds up reaching the boss. (And Granzir only does a couple attacks worth for me anyways)

Polyconsoler
Nov 15, 2009, 12:36 AM
Ha ha, maybe "plenty of times" wasn't exactly an accurate descriptor. More like "now and then."

Pacifal was actually quite helpful, I don't know why I was so down on it.

Lunar_Furor
Nov 15, 2009, 01:02 AM
Pacifal = Black moth then that one is my favorite! (mag = evolved so idk if it changed....)

feiticeira
Nov 15, 2009, 01:06 AM
The Stag-looking thing. Because it kills stuff, and that's something I'm in to.

Donnikun
Nov 15, 2009, 02:47 AM
as a FOmar, i like Flowzir, the little twins, they cast an infinate pp buff, which during a boss fight is awesome, i just go nuts with magic, it like a super saiyan transformation for forces lol. wouldnt recommend it to a non force though.