PDA

View Full Version : the music.

SirTopps
Nov 15, 2009, 02:23 AM
i just played this game again and to say i like the music in this one too. i like the title screen music. i think its my favorite thing in the game.

one thing i hate is the guy who says CHANGE! DICE!

VR-Raiden
Nov 15, 2009, 03:10 AM
Hell yeah, music in this game is great.

Some of my favs are the final boss music, Tower of Caelum, and character select music.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Nov 16, 2009, 03:41 AM
I say SET, Dice, MOVE in real life. Best announcer since Bill nuy the science guys narrator.

Neith
Nov 16, 2009, 11:32 AM
Tower of Caelum's music is awesome, as is 'Ravum Aedes Sacra' (Leukon Knight battle).

Cranberry
Nov 20, 2009, 11:28 AM
My great grandmother got me the Episode 3 official soundtrack for Christmas a few years ago. The music in this game is really fantastic and some of the best in the series.

She's since passed away, and the soundtrack means even more to me now. It's like a small part of her lives on and is with me every time I listen to the soundtrack.

I'll always love you great grandma.

RAcast Extremist
Nov 20, 2009, 07:13 PM
One of my fav of the many is "Idola the Strange Fruit."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ6ZW5wv13A

voxie
Nov 27, 2009, 01:21 PM
My great grandmother got me the Episode 3 official soundtrack for Christmas a few years ago. The music in this game is really fantastic and some of the best in the series.

She's since passed away, and the soundtrack means even more to me now. It's like a small part of her lives on and is with me every time I listen to the soundtrack.

I'll always love you great grandma.

That is so cool, to even have any kind of parent realise your love for a game, and go out of their way to get the soundtrack (which is hard to get hold of!) for you as a gift!

May her soul live on in your love for Ep3!