PDA

View Full Version : What if you were a boss?

Sir_Green
Nov 15, 2009, 12:13 PM
What would you do if one of your characters was a boss? Which weapons would they use, and how would they fight?

My HUmar would probably use his Double Sabre with tornado dance. He'd have 5 dimates and one scapedoll. After you take him out, his scapedoll would bring him back up and he'd buff up his attack and switch to his Askalaon with over end.

Last but not least, he'd shout "I've had enough of this!" and use his photon blast with toppi every now and then. :x

Man that probably sounded so cheesy. XD

Nidramag
Nov 15, 2009, 12:35 PM
If I was a boss. You couldn't beat the game. Don't even try. in fact, if I was a boss, I would be friends with the programmers. I win.

Lunar_Furor
Nov 15, 2009, 02:10 PM
I'd be a giant... PENGUIN! With LAZOR EYES! I'd waddle around all lookin harmless and such when BAM lazor pew pew! I'd also spray poison from mah mouf, because it's purple. After my health get's half way, I gain a Jet pack, combat knife, and an eye patch! I can now use the jet pack (which is comically small) to hover a little and use a generic pound attack! The eye patch just looks cool but the combat knife would, when swung, make a generic short wave that is made of MARSHMALLOWS that induce confusion! And I wouldn't come back to life after I die or have a second form because I find it too cliche as it is used in at least EVERY SINGLE END BOSS IN ANY RPG EVER. Shoot some bosses have 3 forms (cough Dark Falz PSO). Weak spot? What's this blasphemy? NO WEAK SPOT FOR YOU!

If my character that exists was a boss, it'd be the first one... and he'd die quickly lol.