PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Hunt Mags?

Phoenix_Black
Nov 15, 2009, 02:21 PM
Anyone know if there is a certain area where "wild" Mags drop more? I can't get a Ruffian Mag for the life of me. I'm also debating buying mags with Photo Drops, because starter mags don't seem to yield anything other than the four basic natures....

EDIT: Right after I posted this, I found a Yul. I was like "Oh snap." I check it's nature. Hungry. FML. --_--'

AVHero
Nov 15, 2009, 02:30 PM
I think I've figured something out about mags. The starter ones anyway. After your mag reaches level 10, it acquires one of the 4 "worst" natures. However, once the mag reaches its 4th evolution, its nature changes into one of the other 2 in its category. Does that make sense? The mag's initial nature will always be one of the 4 bad ones, but when it evolves at 60, it will change to a new one within its nature classification type.

Java378
Nov 15, 2009, 02:43 PM
Oblivion city, Paru. Even better online.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 15, 2009, 02:45 PM
I think I've figured something out about mags. The starter ones anyway. After your mag reaches level 10, it acquires one of the 4 "worst" natures. However, once the mag reaches its 4th evolution, its nature changes into one of the other 2 in its category. Does that make sense? The mag's initial nature will always be one of the 4 bad ones, but when it evolves at 60, it will change to a new one within its nature classification type.

Are you serious? All of those Mags I've been going through? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!

AVHero
Nov 15, 2009, 03:18 PM
Yeah. I just made another thread as a sort of speculative guide. Let me know what you think.

Simple
Nov 15, 2009, 03:36 PM
Also if you dont want to keep buying
more mags but you want more just
make a second account put the mag
in join trunk delete account keep
doing it over and over there you go
inf. supply for free ;]

Phoenix_Black
Nov 15, 2009, 03:42 PM
I already said I tried that, see starter mag.

Simple
Nov 15, 2009, 04:18 PM
but they dont need a good nature
but when you said best place Im
thinking like you just want to know
whats quickest way to get alot
cause thats what i would be looking
for :P

Phoenix_Black
Nov 15, 2009, 05:20 PM
I was under the impression at the time that the Nature would stay the same throughout the life of a Mag, and that Mags created via making a character were always one of the worst of each category.

Simple
Nov 15, 2009, 06:57 PM
Oh no I dont think so :P

kirtblue
Nov 15, 2009, 10:21 PM
try paru i have yet to go though it without finding at least one mag of the four times ive done that area and one of the times i found 3

Ceipe
Nov 16, 2009, 01:00 PM
Mag's natures is something the admins also need to start working on (and I hope they are), this gives to me at least a whole new layer to the game, where the mag becomes just as important as the main character =).

Rgrds