PDA

View Full Version : Mag help

shadedragon94
Nov 15, 2009, 04:23 PM
my mags power is the only thing leveled and when he gets to 60 i heard he doesnt evolve if there is nothing else leveled and help on what i should do?

Arikado
Nov 15, 2009, 04:28 PM
my mags power is the only thing leveled and when he gets to 60 i heard he doesnt evolve if there is nothing else leveled and help on what i should do?Just put a point in any other stat before level 60?

shadedragon94
Nov 15, 2009, 04:31 PM
thats all i have to do?

Arikado
Nov 15, 2009, 04:32 PM
thats all i have to do?I guess so, well depending on the mag you want, take me for example I made a 96 Power 1 Hit 1 Guard 2 Mind Chato, works well.

shadedragon94
Nov 15, 2009, 04:33 PM
oh ok thanks

Donnikun
Nov 15, 2009, 04:36 PM
well if your ultimate mag goal is a special evolution mag, then it does not matter , just use whatever heart item you have, like a rappy soul, and it will evolve, the mag only has one photon blast in this game, which changes sometimes when it evolves. also, a mag is just as strong at level 100 as any other, so if you wanna go full power, thats fine. I got a Larg, that im waiting to get a femini heart and possibly make it a femini, but if i do that, the only thing that changes is appearance, its just as strong as it ws before it evolved, it gained nothing extra statwise, or photon wise or nature wise, only changed the way it looked.

So go full power if that is what your after, it will still be just as strong. The only reason to evolve it is if your after a new photon blast, or wanna change its appearance with an evolution item. Evolution items work no matter what, as long as your mag is at the appopriate level forthe item, like a rappy soul yur mag needs to be level 60 at least. a femini heart, at least level 75. So if you have 60 power, 60 mind, or 40 power and 20 something else, it can still evolve into a rappy if you use the item.

shadedragon94
Nov 15, 2009, 04:39 PM
ok thanks