PDA

View Full Version : Ending differences

Nidramag
Nov 15, 2009, 05:00 PM
So I finally got to the end on normal. at level 43 (didn't use a single fluid, hah). Been putting it off. But I heard that depending on your answers to question some things can change.

On my FOnewm I was a generally nice, generic protagonist guy and Sarisa pretty much wanted to marry me or something.

I'm going through again on a cast, being a total *jerk, to see what changes.

Has anyone else gone through a few times and found any differences?

pso_crash
Nov 15, 2009, 05:13 PM
I think if you get chummy enough with them they give you their weapon.

Amherst_Wind
Nov 15, 2009, 05:18 PM
You get their weapons as Title rewards from going on a lot of missions with them, so thats nothing you have to worry about when considering story choices.

kirtblue
Nov 15, 2009, 10:03 PM
You get their weapons as Title rewards from going on a lot of missions with them, so thats nothing you have to worry about when considering story choices.

sweet ive been worried about that as i didnt get anything after beating the game on normal thanx for the info now i dont have to fret so much when making choices

Nidramag
Nov 16, 2009, 12:23 AM
I have been informed Sarisa still feels pretty damn passionate about wanting you even if you're a chick.

Sinue_v2
Nov 16, 2009, 12:43 AM
I have been informed Sarisa still feels pretty damn passionate about wanting you even if you're a chick.

I think she's just projecting, denying her true and forbidden love for the Octopus. I still can't believe they put a softcore tentacle rape scene in the game, considering they had to change Ustvestia's dialog in PSII since being hit on by a gay man was too "racy" for videogames at the time.

Lunar_Furor
Nov 16, 2009, 02:36 AM
Wait... so you get their weapons for doing quests...

But Kai dies so how do I get his weapon... or can't I? (still haven't beaten the game... but I'm close!

Allison_W
Nov 16, 2009, 02:39 AM
I think she's just projecting, denying her true and forbidden love for the Octopus. I still can't believe they put a softcore tentacle rape scene in the game, considering they had to change Ustvestia's dialog in PSII since being hit on by a gay man was too "racy" for videogames at the time.

Oh how times have changed.

Now I'm starting to regret some of my answers and wondering if there's any way to replay the main story apart from starting a new character.

Lunar_Furor
Nov 16, 2009, 03:35 AM
I just beat the game! And see why my previous comment will probably be seen as silly.