PDA

View Full Version : References in game?

Padium
Nov 15, 2009, 05:09 PM
I've not played for very long, but I am already noticing some references in the game that are quite amusing, like the tentacle rape innuendo. Are there a lot of things like this, not the innuendo, but humorous references, in the game?

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 15, 2009, 05:15 PM
I thought the animation associated with Ogi receiving his new body was rather amusing. When I was playing through, it seemed like that sort of thing was going on quite a bit.

jungfreud
Nov 15, 2009, 05:27 PM
*MINOR SPOILER*

There is a character called "booma origin" which is like a little beaver with a booma face. I ran into it in an already cleared room, so I guess they are rare spawn.

SirTopps
Nov 15, 2009, 05:32 PM
yeah i saw that in the database. thats a bit weird.

GHNeko
Nov 15, 2009, 05:59 PM
I swear to god there was a reference to Rico in this game but I cant remember now.

Zencidal
Nov 15, 2009, 09:38 PM
Let's make a totally non-fun refrence.

Let's put Ethan Waber as the last boss and use his bad voice acting as the 1hit kill. =]

Niered
Nov 15, 2009, 09:53 PM

Let's put Ethan Waber as the last boss and use his bad voice acting as the 1hit kill. =]

That would be bizarrely awesome.

There are other references, not of the sexual kind necessarily. Theres the whole spoiler about what earth really is, the fact that the cake sisters show up in the game as a rare quest, and as mentioned earlier, Ogi's transformation sequence is fairly "super Sentai-esque".

Ceipe
Nov 16, 2009, 12:45 PM
Well I haven't finished the game yet, but I've been having my suspitions about if this is really Earth, maybe when I finish the game today or tomorrow (in normal of course) my suspicions will be proven right.

Rgrds

Omega_Weltall
Nov 16, 2009, 01:25 PM
Ogi: i was starring at her....torso

Pewpew
Nov 16, 2009, 01:46 PM
the mag Sato from PSO is now called Chato. =]

Omega_Weltall
Nov 16, 2009, 02:11 PM
Mother Trinity = Mother Brain

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 16, 2009, 02:38 PM

ethan had fine voice acting it was pretty good in my opinion