PDA

View Full Version : The Dojo Has Opened!!

Hagaishi
Nov 15, 2009, 05:30 PM
Hey is there anyone who wants to lvl up fast? Then lets play hard mode!

SirTopps
Nov 15, 2009, 05:40 PM
the dojo has opened!

but i wonder when it will close?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 15, 2009, 05:42 PM
? is it still going?

Hagaishi
Nov 15, 2009, 05:45 PM
Ha ha your funny! But yea let me post me code:1333 7803 7767

Hagaishi
Nov 15, 2009, 07:42 PM
The Dojo is just a place to chill and play together. Doing trades and training. If u need spells or just want to lvl up. If im online here then 9 times out of ten im down for some gaming!

Hagaishi
Nov 15, 2009, 07:46 PM
Oh and one more thing....my touch srceen dont work so I can't write back to you. My DS is kinda old (HA)! Obaiyo!!

Hagaishi
Nov 15, 2009, 08:23 PM
Im new and I almost forgot to say this.....HELLO EVERYONE here at PSO-World!!! Im happy to be a part of such a cool site!!

Hagaishi
Nov 16, 2009, 02:25 PM
Ah yes, what a very warm day in Philly today! And we're in mid November but anyway I have a question to ask y'all guys. As much as I Love any and everything about Phantasy Star (New or Old) I just gotta ask about the newest one (Phantasy Star Zero) Tell me what y'all don't like about it?? And just so y'all know I give it a 10 out of 10! A A+++! But yea yea there are issues. Like the fact that you go though rooms in a world and not stages in worlds (Like old school PSO) But that's cool, or that its hard sometimes to target baddies and how about the lvl max?? But all this is sooo easily overlooked (By me anyway) by that fact that we finally have a sequel to the PSO games!!! (YEA) So anyway I just wanted to know how everyone else feels about that.

Thanks for checking me out! Obaiyo!!

Hagaishi
Nov 17, 2009, 01:50 AM
Im about to hit the sack, but before I go I just want to say Thanks to Java for some kick ass game play! Those monsters couldnt see what hit them! Next time lets see if we can get a 4player game popping! Untill next time folks............Janna!

Java378
Nov 17, 2009, 02:40 AM
Oh, your touch screen doesn't work. I so didn't know.

And good game. I gave the star robe form Eternal tower to my Hunewm(15) with a delaquer and it could take his form the brutes in the snowfield head on. It was hilarious. Even a lvl 8 teammate dying didn't affect much.

Thanks for the spells. Too bad my mag isn't growing in magic much anymore after that.

I might start using materials cuz lvl 37s can meet my damage.

Hagaishi
Nov 17, 2009, 09:23 AM
Ywan.....works sucks right now but I forgot to give Pyoko his props for playing with me last night too! Well let me get off of here cause I think there call for the RAD tech on the overhead! See yall after work! Obaiyo watashi wa yoi otomodaichi (See you later my good friends!)

SakuraJr
Nov 17, 2009, 01:08 PM
Ywan.....works sucks right now but I forgot to give Pyoko his props for playing with me last night too! Well let me get off of here cause I think there call for the RAD tech on the overhead! See yall after work! Obaiyo watashi wa yoi otomodaichi (See you later my good friends!)

Added ya on my list :3 hope we can play soon!

Hagaishi
Nov 19, 2009, 05:55 PM
I was soooo bord I uploaded some pics of me and the games I love so check that out! Also if your in to Bleach or Manga go to my Youtube page (Just clicking on to my name then my home page) And check that out too! Rate or leave comments if yall like. Anyway as always trying to get a 4player hard mode game going on so if your down just hit me here and ill add you! Oh and I also want to say thanks for everyone who has added me in Phantasy Star online as well as just checking out the Dojo! THANKS!

Hagaishi
Nov 19, 2009, 05:57 PM
The new Naruto Shippuuden Episode 135-136 is out! And boy, Im so happy to see the two bothers finally duke it out!!! Even though I've read the manga 3 years ago its good to see it in motion! Janna!:D

Java378
Nov 19, 2009, 07:00 PM
I'm waiting until my new room is finished with remodeling to see that. $5,000 of work.

Hagaishi
Nov 20, 2009, 01:05 PM
So anyway I was doing the Naruto Manga Chapter 472 it came to me! I want to do one for PSZ!!! Anyway I made a thread about that so if yall guys have any info please pass it along. Anyway Im off so I will be checking here to see if anyone wants to play hard mode as always. If so just hit me up! Obaiyo...8-)

parfet
Nov 20, 2009, 01:39 PM
does every1 play on hardmode now ? ^^;

Silent-Danny
Nov 20, 2009, 02:30 PM
Its been dead online, need people to play with. heres my code if u want to add me:
2622-2818-8171

Hagaishi
Nov 24, 2009, 09:55 PM
I dont understand why its so hard to get on PSO-world! Anyway been busy at work and Playing the tower. Right now Im Lvl 32. So I hope Im at the end. Got some new stuff so im happy about that! Im a Lvl 58 and its not that hard. Waiting for Supa! Im on so hit me up If trying to play! ANd if you love manga or Naruto or bleach. Then check out my home page, I think you'll like it!!!!8-)

Hagaishi
Nov 24, 2009, 10:10 PM
I dont understand why its so hard to get on PSO-world! Anyway been busy at work and Playing the tower. Right now Im Lvl 32. So I hope Im at the end. Got some new stuff so im happy about that! Im a Lvl 58 and its not that hard. Waiting for Supa! Im on so hit me up If trying to play! ANd if you love manga or Naruto or bleach. Then check out my home page, I think you'll like it!!!!8-)I miss yall too! Work is killer! ANd so is this tower!! When dose it END???^^;

Hagaishi
Nov 25, 2009, 06:03 PM
Just got done with finishing SoulEater Manga Chapter 67. So feel free to check out my home page to see whats that all about. Anyway still in the tower. Im on floor 80!!! So I hope the end is near. And on top of that Im gonna have to beat the tower again on hard to get to Supa I herd! Thats crazy!! :-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgD7E_3t4H4

parfet
Nov 26, 2009, 05:28 AM
yea, i finished the tower on normal its 101 floors i think so yea you're near the end ^^

Hagaishi
Nov 26, 2009, 09:49 AM
Wow yet another year has past and it Turkey Day Again! Oh boy my kids are all playing PSZ together and its funny to see a 9 year old and think....wow! That was me at that age! Anyway I'm still in the tower and 101 floors are alot but lucky for me I'm on floor 87!!! I would have been done, but women don't understand when a guy plays the game???? Anyway I hope everyone eats alot and be thankful for the Lil things in life! Well I need to go check on something but feel free to check my out on here ,YouTube, My-space friendcodes.com. Or you can just Google me! Happy Holidays everyone!!

Hagaishi
Nov 27, 2009, 12:14 PM
Malls are packed! Anyway if you like reading manga or love watching Bleach, Then check out me out on my home page cause I just finished it!

Or if you want ou can just click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYbcEMvYzdo

But Im done the tower and will be posting a vid of it in a few.
Ill be posting that like on here too once done!
Enjoy your Black friday and as always Im down to play!

Hagaishi
Nov 27, 2009, 02:09 PM
Well my friends I just finished the "Enteral Tower" on hard! And let me tell yall.....Its crazy!!

Oh Sorry for the fuzzy vid but I though my 5mp cam phone would of handle it.

Anyway there is like a 101 floors. At every 10th floor you fight 3 Enteral Tower ONLY baddies called Force Mother(who specializes in magic attacks. You have one called Shot mother who specializes in projectiles attacks. And one called Blade Mother who specializes in physical attacks. Then on floor 101 you fight the mother of all mothers called Heaven's mother! And on top of a crap load of HP she also has the powers of the others, she just pack a harder punch! But its all worth it cause the rewards are.....well.... I'll let you find that out on your own!

You also need to beat the Tower mission on hard to unlock Supa hard for offline.

Anyway that's me beating it. Thanks for watching and enjoy!8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laRtnKFU6nc

Hagaishi
Nov 30, 2009, 01:34 AM
Well my friends I just finished the "Enteral Tower" on hard! And let me tell yall.....Its crazy!!

Oh Sorry for the fuzzy vid but I though my 5mp cam phone would of handle it.

Anyway there is like a 101 floors. At every 10th floor you fight 3 Enteral Tower ONLY baddies called Force Mother(who specializes in magic attacks. You have one called Shot mother who specializes in projectiles attacks. And one called Blade Mother who specializes in physical attacks. Then on floor 101 you fight the mother of all mothers called Heaven's mother! And on top of a crap load of HP she also has the powers of the others, she just pack a harder punch! But its all worth it cause the rewards are.....well.... I'll let you find that out on your own!

You also need to beat the Tower mission on hard to unlock Supa hard for offline.

Anyway that's me beating it. Thanks for watching and enjoy!8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laRtnKFU6nc

Wished the vid would of came out better!

Hagaishi
Dec 6, 2009, 12:08 PM
Whats up guys! Been soo busy with work kids girls anf PSZ!!!! But anyway I finished the lastest chapter of bleach on thursday. I would of posted it on here faster but sometimes its hard getting on this site. Anyway If you love anime or bleach check it out!
As of right now Looking for some people for trades and supa hard mode play so hit me up! Enjo the vid!!!8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEwd3lutf-0

Hagaishi
Dec 10, 2009, 09:30 PM
Ahh yes, How I love Naruto!!! And now Donzo is showing his powers!!!

This is a great chapter in the Naruto story line! Anyway check it out and thanks for watching!8-)

Naruto Manga Chapter 475 [Eng-HQ] (Hagaishi&Sleepyfans)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jq0ilgpFFk

Hagaishi
Dec 13, 2009, 06:14 PM
This one is hott!!!! Check it out!! And im looking for some peeps to play PSZ with so drop me a line!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4yBpMIUe_k

Hagaishi
Dec 14, 2009, 01:46 AM
All I can say is watch the video!!!
And just know this is were the story is right now in japan!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OivRKvlNq2Y

Hagaishi
Dec 17, 2009, 01:38 AM
Im tired, my girl is getting on my last and oh.....new chapter enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIw-bFZbYeQ

Hagaishi
Dec 18, 2009, 01:07 AM
All I can say is yuk! All my bleach fans enjoy!! The Dojo just got a lil better!!!

Bleach Manga Chapter 386 [Eng-HQ] (Sleepyfans&Hagaishi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NamGeSvr05w

Hagaishi
Dec 23, 2009, 11:33 PM
WoW I can even think of the last time I played PSZ?!? From Working to shopping to just every day life, its hard sometimes to get some gamming in:no:
But No fear! Im off for a few ds and Is looking to play HARDCORE on any lvl (Norm-Hard-Supa) So hit me up guys! Oh but for some reason I always have time to do the lastest chapter in Naruto, Bleach Or SoulEater! So for a holiday gift here's the newest chapter in the Naruto Storyline. And let me tell you its getting better every new chapter! Anyways thanks for stopping by the Dojo and checking me out. Have a happy and safe Holidays!!! And I'll see you on the net! Hit me up on here or you tube if your trying to link up and play!!!! Janna!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-aaiG8B-fM

Hagaishi
Jan 5, 2010, 03:42 PM
Happy new year guys!! Been sick but better than ever! Looking for some players who can handle supea mode! Other than that check out the newest trailor for the 4th Bleach movie in japan!!! ANd its in HD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3vzIsXakmw

Hagaishi
Jan 6, 2010, 05:43 PM
Wow it seems like every time I turn around I have to do a new one!! Anyway Big ups on java for playing like a pro yesterday hope to play with yea soon!

Anyway enjoy my latest work and look for me online!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHp5s_C-3Z8

Im looking for hard and super players
But if you can handle I just made a new RaCast lvl 10 so lets rock!!!

Tamlin42
Jan 6, 2010, 05:52 PM
In just ONE hour, I'll be available for Super Hard runs in the Valley and Wetlands. My lv91 FOmarl wants a Shuriken....

Tamlin FC 0002 3506 7444

Hagaishi
Jan 6, 2010, 07:54 PM
Im on it! Lets see im on the east so its 7:52. Wanna make it 8:30 then?? You can host ok. And thanks for checking me out man it seems to be hard sometimes to find people on here to play anymore or maybe its just most of them are kids and I have 3 my self with 2 of them who play with me sometimes!! Anyway ima add ya and Ill see yea on the net, later!

Hagaishi
Jan 7, 2010, 01:41 AM
I really can say that Naruto is better story wise and action wise than DBZ!!!
Just watch the manga and you'll see! Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8_QcxJy_-U

Oh and sorry bro I couldnt make it on the game tonight my head for some reason is killing me AND i have work at 9am. But try to get at me later on tomorrow and I'll see about that wepon you asked for! Janna....

Hagaishi
Jan 16, 2010, 11:09 AM
Wow I dont think Bleach is ending no time soon! And here'e why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp7UgJnOSq4

Enjoy and sorry If we were gonna play and missed each other, Time is just sooo short! Anyway looking to play today and tomorrow so hit me up If someone wanna play! Janna

Tamlin42
Jan 16, 2010, 04:44 PM
Would you believe on floor 101? Took me 8 hours of playing spread through 2 days to finish on Hard mode. You don't want to know how long it took on Super Hard.

Have fun.

Hagaishi
Jan 19, 2010, 05:14 PM
Yea it took me as much time as you, wait no longer! I always had to stop and do grown up stuff so yea. But thats cool. I made a fan club for PSZ players on Youtube! Everyone should check it out!! But the tower on supa?!? I aint ready for that just yet. Still trying to find a dam cake or pizza shop!

Hagaishi
Jan 19, 2010, 05:16 PM
:-PBoy oh boy, And just when you think you saw all of Susuke moves! God dam Naruto is the SHIT!!!
:-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8vluw9u1Q

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 05:10 PM
Its Hagaishi here guys, I have a lil bit of time to chill so I was woundering if anyone wants to team up and play! Norm-Hard or Supa! So just hit me back on here and tell me what lvl u are so we can get the monster killing on! Janna

P.S.
I just love that song up there!!!

SneakySneaky
Jan 28, 2010, 05:15 PM
oh great. I can play with you now. I am at lvl 44. maybe 45... wanna party?

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 05:19 PM
Hell yea! Hmm ou have a 44, Ok well its up to you. I can use my 16 cast or my 81 Newman. Now you tell me!

SneakySneaky
Jan 28, 2010, 05:23 PM
Let me add your FC first.... give me 10 mintues and the higher lvl the better? we can do run faster. bring your lvl 81 newman.

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 05:25 PM
Check out this site: http://friendcodes.com/

You caan make a room or hub and people will just hop in and yall can trade codes and have funn! And not only with PSZ with any DS game that you can play online!!

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 05:27 PM
Cool Ima add you now and then open up a room for you to jump in! Oh one thing.......My touch screen is busted (It dosent work) So we cant talk but we can talk though here just in case you need some items or something.

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 05:30 PM
Ok im making the room now. And if you need anything just type it in the Dojo! See ya soon!

SneakySneaky
Jan 28, 2010, 05:32 PM
That's why the game freaks me out with only FC to play.... I don't want random ppls hop in and play. I will be waiting for your room.
It seems I don't need anything but xp at this time.

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 06:06 PM
Get your reward so we can go to the next mission.

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 06:40 PM
Bro get your reward! And I have something to give to you so come to the trade desk!

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 06:41 PM
Matter of fact I have someone that wants to hop in so ima shut down this room, add him and make a new one so just hop back in ok!

SneakySneaky
Jan 28, 2010, 06:47 PM
I always forgot to get reward.... hold on. I will be back in 5 mins.

Hagaishi
The room is back up bro!

Hagaishi
cool! And when we get back in, I have something to give to you!

SneakySneaky
Jan 28, 2010, 06:50 PM
trade room right? ok I will. and thx.

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 06:56 PM
Nice sword! Do you have any extras?

Hagaishi
Jan 28, 2010, 07:15 PM
Ok bro this is the last one then I have to go ok.

SneakySneaky
Jan 28, 2010, 07:20 PM
oh Do you mean the big sword in blue? I got it from someone else. it isn't my drop so it is only one in my bank. and nice to play with you.

Hagaishi
Jan 29, 2010, 11:17 AM
Yea good playing last night bro! It was crazy windy in philly and my lights went out for like two hours! If you ever want to play again just hit me up in the dojo or on my profile page! Janna watashi wa yoi otomodaichi!

Hagaishi
Feb 12, 2010, 03:25 AM
Yea I had to take a break from doing these with a new job and all but anyway check it out to see wh Naruto is the Hottest in Anime today!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXSExyDKvGc

Hagaishi
Feb 14, 2010, 09:55 AM
Just a lil something I made for the day!
Bleach fans alike, Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPp2GtMqO8

Hagaishi
Feb 26, 2010, 11:28 PM
Im working on the Tower on super right now guys (Thats why I haven't been able to play with yall) But soon! Anyway I got two chapter of Naruto I did to share with all my Naruto fans!!!!!! Enjoy guys!! Obaiyo....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1GL9KTlwCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AmMtyoGsgc

If yall like them I have more on my YouTube page!
Come check me out!

Hagaishi
Mar 3, 2010, 01:09 PM
Sup peeps! Looking for anyone who wants to play now! Norm-Hard-Super. Anyone down for a kick ass time???? And I will also start a new thing at the dojo, Its call "The Dojo Shop" Where I will be selling and trading rare items for a good price or trade. But anyway if you want to play just hit me up!!! I'll be here waiting untill 3 for someone to answer. And you can always find me on yahoo IM.

Janna otomodaichi.......

Hagaishi
Mar 3, 2010, 01:10 PM
Sup peeps! Looking for anyone who wants to play now! Norm-Hard-Super. Anyone down for a kick ass time???? And I will also start a new thing at the dojo, Its call "The Dojo Shop" Where I will be selling and trading rare items for a good price or trade. But anyway if you want to play just hit me up!!! I'll be here waiting untill 3 for someone to answer. And you can always find me on yahoo IM.

Janna otomodaichi....... And just so yall know its 1:09 PM down here in philly!!

BOSSwolf114
Mar 3, 2010, 02:20 PM
I would be happy to join ^^, but I'm kind of a n00b so I may need some help :/

Hagaishi
Mar 7, 2010, 12:15 PM
I would be happy to join ^^, but I'm kind of a n00b so I may need some help :/Hey man sorry for the mixup! After 3pm ET I was done looking for someone but if your up Ima be looking to play today! SO just hit me up on here or my Yahoo IM (My name on there is Hagaishi3)

See ya later bro!!

Sethimothy
Mar 7, 2010, 12:17 PM
You know, this group seems pretty active. I certainly wouldn't mind joining, if you'd like. My main is a 73 FOnewm, and I am also currently working on a HUmarl.

Hagaishi
Mar 7, 2010, 12:23 PM
Sup guys! Its Sunday and is looking to find some good rares on supa! Wanna come?? If so just hit me up on here or Yahoo IM (User Name is Hagaishi3)

So let's compleat this mission and have fun!
Its 12:21 PM so i'll be looking for comrades all day.
So lets kick some monster ass:whip:

Janna.......(Went back into the mist)

Hagaishi
Mar 7, 2010, 12:27 PM
You know, this group seems pretty active. I certainly wouldn't mind joining, if you'd like. My main is a 73 FOnewm, and I am also currently working on a HUmarl.I the teacher of this Dojo would be happy!!

Sethimothy
Mar 7, 2010, 01:25 PM
Awesome! Then sign me up! I'm doing some training today for my HUmarl, but I should be able to squeeze in some online play with you all!

Hagaishi
Mar 7, 2010, 06:23 PM
Awesome! Then sign me up! I'm doing some training today for my HUmarl, but I should be able to squeeze in some online play with you all!It was fun playing with u, hope that we can do it again!!!

warrior5061
Mar 7, 2010, 06:36 PM
Want to help me level my force? if not I have a a high level ranger.

Hagaishi
Mar 7, 2010, 06:57 PM
Want to help me level my force? if not I have a a high level ranger.

Yea cool sound let a bet! How bout at 9pm?? Its 6:56 in philly and you can IM me at that time.

warrior5061
Mar 7, 2010, 06:58 PM
9? I'd like to go earlier but beggers can't be choosers

Hagaishi
Mar 9, 2010, 07:35 AM
9? I'd like to go earlier but beggers can't be choosers

Sorry bro got in kinda of a mix up and got caught with one girl when I was out with another soooo I couldnt play that night sorry bro! My pimp game is sliping bUT after work im down for what ever! So just hit my IM up and we can play!
Should be home at 7pm, Janna

Hagaishi
Mar 9, 2010, 07:41 AM
Awesome! Then sign me up! I'm doing some training today for my HUmarl, but I should be able to squeeze in some online play with you all!As alwas great gameplay on the random last night! I even found some stuff I didnt have before!! Sweet!!!

Hagaishi
Mar 9, 2010, 07:43 AM
I just wanted to say.........I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!(In a Ninja type of way) Thanks for being cool people and even better game players!! See ya online!!!:-D

:nono:-Later

Sethimothy
Mar 9, 2010, 09:27 AM
Hey, just a head's up, if any of you come across an Abraham (it's a spear) that has speed rain on it, hold on to it okay? I'm gonna try farming for one today in between getting my HUmarl higher in level (she's 31 and rising!)

Also found a Celeb (lvl 3) Nersir, if anyone needs. Even has Earth Bullet! :3

Sethimothy
Mar 9, 2010, 05:56 PM
Ignore the Abraham, I found one!

Next stop: Grand Chariot. That's gonna be fun. /sarcasm.

Hagaishi
Mar 11, 2010, 02:38 AM
Ignore the Abraham, I found one!

Next stop: Grand Chariot. That's gonna be fun. /sarcasm.Sweet!8-)

Sethimothy
Mar 11, 2010, 09:35 AM
Just as soon as I get my HUmarl access to Super Hard, I'll be grinding my way into a Kerykeion for my FOnewm. Fun times. Still haven't decided which photon art I prefer for it though.

Sethimothy
Mar 13, 2010, 12:52 PM
Nuuuuuuuuuuu don't fall off the first page!

This is just for my reference:

Force:
Kerykeion http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=284
Then prepare for lots of sadness and disappointment for EVER.

Hunter:
Grand Chariot http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=80
Speed Rain a must!
Then prepare for lots of Super Hard Lost City Paru runs. >.>

Also need PP Regen Level 5.

Hagaishi
Jul 29, 2010, 03:01 AM
It been awhile but the ninja is back! Who wants to take down the dark enemies!

Looking for comrades in all modes, contact me when you think your strong enough!

rickfrior
Jul 29, 2010, 04:58 PM
This group seems fun, I want to join.
I'll add you Hagaishi, then from you I'll add the others.

Hagaishi
Jul 29, 2010, 05:20 PM
This group seems fun, I want to join.
I'll add you Hagaishi, then from you I'll add the others.
Cool! Ive been waiting for some good members to help me take down the evil that lies ahead. I will add you and will be online for most of the day. See you online!

P.S. My DS is dull but still sharp enough to make any monster bleed!
But know that my touch screen don't work so I can talk and will be there in battle spirit!

Hagaishi
Jul 29, 2010, 06:19 PM
:fire:"Phantasy Star Zero Fan Club On Youtube":fire:

:dark:The Phantasy Star Zero Hunter Guild is a place to Team-Up, chill, Talk, Trade and Post Game Play Vids of the game we all love, PSZ! So if you love PSZ or have a YouTube account then head over to the guild and see whats all the hype is about!I think we need more people who still the play game make vids of it. And this is my way to make that so!!Iif you know some one who love PSZ as well to them about it!:dark:

http://www.youtube.com/group/PSZFANCLUB

:ice:"Hocho or Zangetsu???":ice:

:-DI just wanted to point out something, Is it me or the item Hocho looks just like Ichigo's Zangetsu from Bleach??? I mean SEGA was the one's who made some of the Nintendo DS's best fighting games to date! And it dosen't hurt that there are some other items in the game that is from other well known Animes too! Hmm....who knows, But the way it looks make it that much cooler to use!!! :-D

:lightning:Well as always, looking for people to team up with and slay the darkness the lies ahead! So just hit me up!!! And as always stay cool and keep playing!!! Obaiyo mina!!8-):lightning:

Hagaishi
Jul 29, 2010, 08:26 PM
Still looking for anyone to play online on any of the modes (Norm-Hard-Supa) So if your down just contact me!

Hagaishi
Jul 30, 2010, 03:31 AM
Anyone down with a late night run??

Hagaishi
Aug 5, 2010, 12:11 AM
:sleep:Man oh man, Im tired as hell! Im still going though the tower on supa again trying to get some better items. ANd when i get a chance, I'll post up a trade list cause there are some items that I would kill for! Anyway I wish everyone a good night/Day and I'll see yall later!:sleep:

Hagaishi
Aug 7, 2010, 02:21 AM
This is my 2nd time going though the Tower on supa and here are the highlights of my findings as of tonight:

psyco wand 0/0/0/0/47 Soul lv4 "Photon Art beat quake"

Alice Oliva 0/0/26/0/0 "Photon Art funny dive" -ice tech 120%

Slow Trois Souther 0/26/10/30/0 Slow lv 3 "Photon Say good by"

Zahhak 36/0/0/28/0

Reflect Robe 4 slots

Ancient RObe 4 slots

Rika's Suit 4 slots

Heart Ainsraiffe 36/27/0/0/0 Heart lv 1 "Photon Art Over end"

Heat Ainsraiffe 0/39/35/0/0 Heat lv 3

Light Fenrir 0/0/0/27/0 Light lv 4

Dark Grand Chariot 0/42/0/0/17 Dark lv 1 "Photon Art Hopping run"

Stun Grand Chariot 0/0/0/0/42 Stun lv 2 "Photon Art Spear run"

Rouge Pulse 0/0/0/0/0 "Photon Art Thriller combo"

Meseta Yellow sun 0/0/0/0/0/ Meseta lv 2

Draw Vthra weapon 18/31/0/32/21 Draw lv 3 "Photon Art Sector Line"

Divine mind

Soul Argare 0/0/0/0/0/ Soul lv 4

Morgenlote 0/0/25/0/0 "Photon Art torndo dance"

And always remember, If you wanna trade items all you have to do is hit my up on the profile page! Obaiyo mina!!!8-)

P.S.
Trade list comming soon!

Hagaishi
Aug 7, 2010, 02:45 PM
And nothing to do! Well I guess I'll go though the tower again! But if anyone wants to play or trade just hit me on here or my profile.8-)

LassiSoul
Aug 7, 2010, 08:55 PM
ill play my fc is to the left and my nickname is esther.

Hagaishi
Aug 8, 2010, 04:56 PM
ill play my fc is to the left and my nickname is esther. Oh wow I didn't walk in side the Dojo untill just now! My bad If your still down I'll play with ya!8-)

Oh Yea!!! Have yall seen the newest vids for Street Fighter X Tekken!!!! :-oOMG!!!!:-o

8-)Obaiyo!

LassiSoul
Aug 8, 2010, 05:42 PM
ok! but i cant right now.

Hagaishi
Aug 8, 2010, 06:16 PM
Hey no prob lassi, And wow that was the fastest Ive ever gotten to the end of the Ruins stage Flame! But it was good playing with ya. I see your busy now but if you ever want to play again just ask. And good gamming that was fun Flame!

Hagaishi
Aug 8, 2010, 08:14 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who I played with today!!! And always know that You can never keep a good ninja down! Ima watch some "Monsters Inside Me" and chill with my girl, Untill next time peeps! 8-)

Delete
Aug 9, 2010, 07:01 PM
Oh Yea!!! Have yall seen the newest vids for Street Fighter X Tekken!!!! :-oOMG!!!!:-o

8-)Obaiyo!

Thanks for reminding me, I heard about this from a friend and I was like."Are.....you........serious?"
Gonna check it out right now.

rickfrior
Aug 12, 2010, 03:48 PM
I want to add active players here too, but is it okay if they are to repost their Friend Codes?

It'd be to I guess test their activeness too.

Let's relive Phantasy Star Zero together! ^^

Hagaishi
Aug 12, 2010, 06:27 PM
I want to add active players here too, but is it okay if they are to repost their Friend Codes?

It'd be to I guess test their activeness too.

Let's relive Phantasy Star Zero together! ^^ Oh no prob bro! Do what you got to do! We all play live and die in the Dojo!

Fifty-50Trap
Aug 23, 2010, 06:46 PM
I'm want to play. How do we go about this?

Hagaishi
Aug 23, 2010, 08:31 PM
I'm want to play. How do we go about this?Oh wow! Sorry bro I want even online to get this! But what I will do is I'll be looking for team mates this Saturday! So from like 8am to 8pm I'll stay logged on here to see if you still wanna play! I would say lets play now but I'm doing a back to back run of the tower, So I cant stop till I'm done but feel free to add me and I hope to talk to you soon bro!

Fifty-50Trap
Aug 24, 2010, 04:10 AM
I got you my dude. I'll stay posted on the boards. If you got AIM, SKYPE, or Yahoo IM add me.

Hagaishi
Aug 24, 2010, 11:32 AM
I got yahoo, I'll add when when I get off of work. Be safe and think about what weapons that you need so I know what to keep so I could hook you up when we play!

Hagaishi
Sep 7, 2010, 02:28 PM
Boy oh boy! Just did a Tower run back to back and came up on crap! Oh well anyway Im off today and if anyone wants to play just hit me up! Im a real good teammate who dies for his team! I'll be loged on the site for most of the day so get at me and lets take them baddie down!

Hagaishi
Sep 23, 2010, 05:08 PM
Anyone who wants to do some rare weapon hunting, just hit me up today! Im looking for team mates!

Daigon Roogen
Sep 23, 2010, 06:35 PM
I'd love to play with you but I don't have wireless to play today and won't have it till most likely next week

Hagaishi
Sep 23, 2010, 06:50 PM
I'd love to play with you but I don't have wireless to play today and won't have it till most likely next weekHey its all good bro! WHen your ready, hit me on here!! If im on, Im always ready to play! Thanks for taking the time to check the dojo out! Obaiyo watashi wa yoi otomodaichi8-)

Hagaishi
Dec 1, 2010, 11:39 PM
After fighting off death this time the lone ninja seeks others to who want to be strong. Norm~hard~supa players come. And lets get strong togather!

You can always contact me on here or yahoo im.

"POOF"

The lone dark ninja from the Blue Rouges has vanished......

Hagaishi
Feb 9, 2012, 10:35 AM
Its been awhile people, I still love yall guys! Just in cse you wanted to see whats been up with me feel free to check me out on Twitch tv!! http://twitch.tv/hagaishi

The ninja still lives......

Hagaishi
Jul 29, 2012, 01:15 PM
I havent been on here in a while, Miss my Pso Fam!! I can wait for PsO2!!! The ninja will return! Anyway enjoy some vids ive made in the past months: http://www.twitch.tv/hagaishi/videos