PDA

View Full Version : Best mag build for HUcast?

Psycho_Sonic
Nov 15, 2009, 06:36 PM
I remember in PSO that the best hucast build was always to prioritize in ATA since Ultimate's mobs had ridiculous EVP, and after that was ATP, which was usually half of ATA.

What's generally regarded as the best build this time around? Does monster EVP become a problem at high levels again?

Benzu
Nov 15, 2009, 06:40 PM
Well, the evasion always gets harder in multiplayer. I'm also a HUcast and I have my mag optimizing in ATA and ATP, so it's pretty much the same.

redDEADresolve
Nov 15, 2009, 11:39 PM
I'd agree. I have 10 def 40 power and 50 ata on line for my mag.

MatSaysRAWR
Nov 16, 2009, 12:48 AM
What I did was set up my MAG for Hit first, building it to match with the RAcaseal's raw hit at level 100 (357). I wanted to also get the SD/JZ PB, so I added 1 to Guard and Souled my MAG. I'm putting the remaining 22 points in Power, and all 80 of my Materials in Power aswell.

It's a start. I'll probably eventually tweak it a bit down the road as more things are discovered/translated.

_Vyser_
Nov 16, 2009, 12:53 AM
You can't go wrong with an ATP/ATA mag, especially for when you go up a difficulty level. When my HUcast hit 90, I switch him over to a 50/50 ATA/DEF mag (because Hagal is awesome looking!). To my surprise, I've actually started to dodge things.