PDA

View Full Version : Small Lag spikes?

Zencidal
Nov 15, 2009, 10:37 PM
Is there something wrong with my game/ds or do you guys expierence a small framerate lagg when I giant monster spawns?

Dragard
Nov 15, 2009, 10:56 PM
Offline or online? I've noticed it a couple of times offline, but not online. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around lol.

Zencidal
Nov 15, 2009, 10:58 PM
Offline or online? I've noticed it a couple of times offline, but not online. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around lol.

Offline yes, I've noticed it a few times. It doesn't feel like lag since it happens in like 1 second. And try online 3 people and yeti spawns, you can get it sometimes. but it's not really a issue.

Dragard
Nov 15, 2009, 11:01 PM
Yeah, about 1 second is right, although to me it's only happened about twice or three times. I'm just happy online doesn't lag like Echoes of Time...

UserName
Nov 16, 2009, 09:54 AM
I also get lag when mobs spawn, but I cannot complain because that is the only lag that i am getting.

Akaimizu
Nov 16, 2009, 10:06 AM
Spawn lag is actually normal. On the other hand, it does make sure the player knows when a new spawn is coming. Particularly if their back is to the spawn location.

Arikado
Nov 16, 2009, 10:50 AM
There's a difference between "frame rate drop" and "lag". >_>;

There's minor frame rate drop but nothing too extreme. (PSU on PS2 is a good example of disastrous frame rate.)