PDA

View Full Version : Healing Technique Question

Astarin
Nov 16, 2009, 02:07 PM
Quick question, regarding healing techniques!

What do the higher levels of Anti / Alanti do? Resta restores more HP, I presume. Shifta / Deband / Jellen / Zalure increase in effect and/or duration, as usual, I'm sure. What about Anti?

Does the range increase? Are the higher levels needed to clear specific status effects, as in Phantasy Star Online?

I haven't been able to find much info on techniques yet.

FeiRayne
Nov 16, 2009, 02:12 PM
I believe from what I seen the range increases, but the amount of life they come back with if used to res (Alanti) is still just 1 HP, so a Resta will be needed for them asap when they come up. Mine is currently lvl 6 though, the one spell I'm just not finding an upgrade for while all my others are lvl 11 and above at least. >_<

alpha koing
Nov 16, 2009, 02:14 PM
i beleive what your saying is correct and i think anti revives O_o but i play casts so sory im not so much help

Astarin
Nov 16, 2009, 02:46 PM
I believe from what I seen the range increases, but the amount of life they come back with if used to res (Alanti) is still just 1 HP, so a Resta will be needed for them asap when they come up. Mine is currently lvl 6 though, the one spell I'm just not finding an upgrade for while all my others are lvl 11 and above at least. >_<

That's somewhat disappointing. If nothing else, I thought "Hey, the HP restored when reviving probably goes up, at least". I mean, there has to be some difference in the fifteen levels of Anti/Alanti, right? Unless Anti only goes up to level 7, like in Phantasy Star Online...

Zeroske
Nov 16, 2009, 04:52 PM
My anti is level 9, so it does go past 7, i'd assume it goes higher too, i've also not noticed any changes in what it does as i level it....

Pensive
Nov 16, 2009, 05:28 PM
from what i've been noticing, the charge time for techs decrease significantly once a tech hits lvl 10, i'm dieing to get resta 10+ just to be able to heal everyone on time versus waiting an extra second i dont have T_T

But yes, recharge time is the main thing i've noticed that i like about techs lvl 10+