PDA

View Full Version : Dont you think it would be easier...

emerald_raiju
Nov 16, 2009, 05:49 PM
if inventory/techniques could accessed via the TOUCH screen instead of using the d-pad

Gemel
Nov 16, 2009, 05:51 PM
Probably, yeah. Then you could run around while going through the menu. We got what we got, though, right?

Evicous
Nov 16, 2009, 05:51 PM
I also wish that males could equip Rika's Suit but wishing never solved anything.

Allison_W
Nov 16, 2009, 05:52 PM
This would be a wonderful idea. Especially if we could get a PSOBB-style quickbar for stuff we want access to that we don't actually need on our palette, like occasional-use recovery items or buffs. :(

Allison_W
Nov 16, 2009, 05:53 PM
I also wish that males could equip Rika's Suit but wishing never solved anything.

And I wish females could equip the Kevlar suit, too. I'll trade you.

Evicous
Nov 16, 2009, 05:57 PM
And I wish females could equip the Kevlar suit, too. I'll trade you.
My main isn't a ranger, so I'd be happy to make that trade. ^^

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 05:59 PM
NO. I DONT LIKE INTERACTIVITY WITH MY CONSOLE OTHER THAN BUTTONS. GRRRRR.

But seriously. Just menu navigation. nothing else. I dont need castlevania-style magic drawing for photon blasts or anything.

Hagaishi
Nov 16, 2009, 06:39 PM
Probably, yeah. Then you could run around while going through the menu. We got what we got, though, right?I feel the same way! When I peeped it i was like........

Nidramag
Nov 16, 2009, 08:56 PM
again, I find lack of touch screen gimmicks to be one of the best parts of the game

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 09:16 PM
There is a sweetspot between too much and too little. We're kinda at too little.

Allison_W
Nov 16, 2009, 09:23 PM
I'm not fond of the touch screen thing either, but like I say, it'd be awfully convenient to have a quickbar on it for items/buffs/etc.

jmanx
Nov 16, 2009, 09:56 PM
again, I find lack of touch screen gimmicks to be one of the best parts of the game

Yea I know wat he means they were really serious about making this like PSO. Even so I think they shoulda made a extra touch palette thing.