PDA

View Full Version : Difference with grinders?

blackjet
Nov 16, 2009, 07:36 PM
I can't ell the difference between mono, di, and tri grinders. THey all seem to do the same thing.
Anyone able to help me out?

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 08:20 PM

We need a FAQ. Really. We do.

Monogrinders only grind 1* - 3* equipment.
Di only grind 1* - 5* equipment
and
Tri only grind 1* - 7* equipment.

Can people stop asking now?

Gemel
Nov 16, 2009, 08:21 PM
They all do the same thing, add one grind to a weapon with the only difference being that monogrinders grind weapons from 1 to 3 stars, digrinders from 1 to 5 stars and trigrinders from 1 to 7 stars.

Dang, beaten again. xD

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 08:30 PM
So, you actually think people will read a FAQ when they can't even bother to read the in-game description?

It'll give the mods reasons to close threads and give out warnings and infractions which are always hilarious.

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 08:53 PM
Dawwww that's the fun part of modding though. e__e

blackjet
Nov 16, 2009, 09:08 PM
Wait, it says in game? I fail at life.
I looked around the forum before asking at least.

MinscTFA
Nov 16, 2009, 09:59 PM
Sonny, back in my day a monogrinder added +1, a digrinder added +2, and a trigrinder added +3 to a weapon. There were none of these new fangled grinders they have today.

Now, where's my teeth?

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 10:56 PM
Sonny, back in my day a monogrinder added +1, a digrinder added +2, and a trigrinder added +3 to a weapon. There were none of these new fangled grinders they have today.

Now, where's my teeth?

On the top of the refrigerator, old man.

You need to get with the times. Things are too new for you.

Ryna
Nov 16, 2009, 10:59 PM
On the top of the refrigerator, old man.

You need to get with the times. Things are too new for you.

For the grinder items, I think there would be less confusion if they had been translated as "C-Rank Grinder," "B-Rank Grinder," and "A-Rank Grinder." The item names have connotations that aren't applicable to the game. For anyone that has a Phantasy Star Online background, the item names can definitely trip you up.

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 11:05 PM
Ahh. The days of poor translations. How I have missed you well.