PDA

View Full Version : Level 30+ only please: Eternal Tower gUide & Help

Java378
Nov 16, 2009, 09:02 PM
To keep volume down, please let questions and answers be done by level 30s and over.

As a level 43, Niered and some of you other know I'm at least 39, I have a question.

On the eternal tower when it turns purple and I can see space, what section(in 10s) of the tower is it. In tens, please? I lost count before it turned red.

Randomness
Nov 16, 2009, 09:32 PM
Um... open the map to see what floor you're on? Its 20 floors to a color, isn't it?

Ceresa
Nov 16, 2009, 09:33 PM
Purple is for 90-100.

Java378
Nov 16, 2009, 09:48 PM
Oh thanks, 98.

blackjet
Nov 16, 2009, 09:48 PM
Always nice to know you are almost done, huh?

Java378
Nov 16, 2009, 10:02 PM
Always nice to know you are almost done, huh?

Yeah, thanks.

Hagaishi
Nov 16, 2009, 11:44 PM
To keep volume down, please let questions and answers be done by level 30s and over.

As a level 43, Niered and some of you other know I'm at least 39, I have a question.

On the eternal tower when it turns purple and I can see space, what section(in 10s) of the tower is it. In tens, please? I lost count before it turned red.Hey java I'll play with you!! Just make a new game so i can hop in!

Mute City
Nov 17, 2009, 11:29 AM
Is it even possible to run Eternal Tower over wifi?

pyrolinkx
Nov 17, 2009, 11:31 AM
Is it even possible to run Eternal Tower over wifi?

nope, offline only.

Djehuti
Nov 17, 2009, 11:41 AM
Seriously, offline only?

god... this game only gets worse and worse the more I learn about it.

I quit.

Seriously, this game is trash. It could have been so good, and its so close to being good, but it just falls desperately short in so many ways.

/last post

Java378
Nov 17, 2009, 12:17 PM
Seriously, offline only?

I quit.

Seriously, this game is trash. It could have been so good, and its so close to being good, but it just falls desperately short in so many ways.

/last post

Yeah, but it took me all of the night before yesterday until 7:40 Yesterday to beat it in between work and all. Apparently takes 7 hours. Over DS wifi? Maybe they did something right this time. Not that hard anyways.

Mute City
Nov 17, 2009, 01:00 PM
Seriously, offline only?

I quit.

/last post

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3971/1075479-well_that_s_just_like_your_opinion_man_super.jpg

Zephton
Nov 17, 2009, 01:20 PM
^
|
|
+1

Arikado
Nov 17, 2009, 01:22 PM
Trolls these days... reported. :P

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't read properly, have fun with Hard~

KingdomNeos
Nov 17, 2009, 01:28 PM
Well am new here also am climing this tower and how many floors is it to a boss am guessing 20 since I defeated to bosses their sofar. >.>

Radori Nighthawk
Nov 17, 2009, 01:50 PM
I'm currently on floor 54 as a level 47 via normal mode.

Also, is it possible to do this tower on DS wireless play?

pyako
Nov 17, 2009, 02:04 PM
When I clear a boss in the eternal tower and the portal opens, can I use it to go back to town, buy more amunition and go back in?

pixelstar
Nov 17, 2009, 02:11 PM
There's a boss every 10 floors. When you defeat it, you get a portal to go back to the city, which serves as a checkpoint to get right back to that floor afterwards.
I'm very thankful for this...

Djehuti
Nov 17, 2009, 02:21 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3971/1075479-well_that_s_just_like_your_opinion_man_super.jpgso sayeth the dude.

I was a little heated when I posted that. The game isn't trash and apparently I'm not done posting... I suppose I'd classify it more realistically as recyclable material. It should still be thrown away, but it'd be nice if someone else could process it and make it good.

pyako
Nov 17, 2009, 02:23 PM
Ahh lucky me. I just ran 40 floors without going back for materials at Hard xD

Ice_ryu
Nov 17, 2009, 02:24 PM
so sayeth the dude.

I was a little heated when I posted that. The game isn't trash and apparently I'm not done posting... I suppose I'd classify it more realistically as recyclable material. It should still be thrown away, but it'd be nice if someone else could process it and make it good.

...noob

Radori Nighthawk
Nov 17, 2009, 02:31 PM
Ahh lucky me. I just ran 40 floors without going back for materials at Hard xD

Impressive. What's your level?

And it's nice to know you can go back to town. Not that I'll need to since I'm on normal.

Can you tackle this tower on DS wireless play?

Java378
Nov 17, 2009, 03:10 PM
No wireless for eternal tower. It takes 7 hours.

pyako
Nov 17, 2009, 03:53 PM
Impressive. What's your level?

And it's nice to know you can go back to town. Not that I'll need to since I'm on normal.

Can you tackle this tower on DS wireless play?

I started it on level 40ish. I'm currently level 54 now and on floor 59 ^^

Radori Nighthawk
Nov 17, 2009, 04:51 PM
I started it on level 40ish. I'm currently level 54 now and on floor 59 ^^

Your character?

Very impressive. You're like one of the few people here on a higher level than me.

Lunar_Furor
Nov 19, 2009, 02:29 AM
yeah so uh... perhaps I'm doing this a little uh... I'm level 51 and doing in normal mode. I wasn't looking for a challenge lol! The bosses still hit hard though especially force mother. I'm looking forward to being done honestly. Who ever decided the tower was a good idea needs a medal... and then to be shot.

Hitoshura
Nov 19, 2009, 03:29 AM
Seriously, offline only?

I quit.

/last post

I can't run a 7 hour dungeon with my friends/random people and get disconnected halfway through because of Nintendo's garbage online service, this game is pussified!

Lunar_Furor
Nov 19, 2009, 04:27 PM
One thing that has to be admitted... sure this game is great, sure the online is smooth but they really... REALLY missed the mark on some things. And Nintendo's online service is the worst of worst when it comes to ... anything. My blender probably has better online capabilities.

pso_crash
Nov 19, 2009, 04:29 PM
Seriously, offline only?

I quit.

/last post

goodbye

StaticWings19
Nov 24, 2009, 01:40 PM
Seriously, offline only?

I quit.

/last post
man up!

sure its not quite PSO but its a wonderful offshoot and is (in my opinion) hundreds of times better than universe.

so it falls short in some areas. its still the best thing we've gotten in quite a bit and Im MORE than happy to have it in my DS

Blood Raven
Nov 24, 2009, 05:18 PM
I have a question? How hard is "Hard" mode in ET in terms of bosses. I have played normal and they seems pretty easy. I just ninja'ed their faces off in about 10 secs and got the box. (I did the same for final boss :quickdraw:....yea for 2 mins or less on killing the final boss title :D)

I just don't wanna go through ET and get to the 3rd (+) boss and just get owned. I am lv40 HUcast (I use a 60/40 power/guard Obstinate mag for bossing).

I have to say the 7 hrs to take down ET is kinda annoying. I got through to about 50th+ floor (54 I think) and then my DSi died in sleep mode. :nono: It would be a bit nice if there was like a checkpoint where you could save or something!

Sala
Nov 25, 2009, 06:08 AM
I did hard tower (only first 3 bosses hehe and much times like 15 times till first boss) and they are sooo easy :P the arkzein things are harder ¬¬ i just use PB and hit sometimes and done....

Ice_ryu
Nov 25, 2009, 08:44 AM
Well, the Shot Mother is a pain becuase she keeps moving out of the way really fast and you gotta gun after her. But there all simple. Like Sala said the worst thing in there is the Arzein's combines with the shooting carabine thingies. Makes it hard to heal yourself.

Blood Raven
Nov 25, 2009, 08:56 AM
Well, the Shot Mother is a pain becuase she keeps moving out of the way really fast and you gotta gun after her. But there all simple. Like Sala said the worst thing in there is the Arzein's combines with the shooting carabine thingies. Makes it hard to heal yourself.

Now when you say healing are you talking about Resta or using items? I don't care too much about Resta since Sarisa just randomly heals at the wrong time and never when I am about to get owned. However if you talking about using items I might have to level up a bit ^^.

Sala
Nov 25, 2009, 11:58 AM
I use resta better then most potions.... (i heal 300-400.)

Soon going doing the tower but not now sometimes my game freezes.....

Java378
Nov 25, 2009, 02:55 PM
I'm in hard tower . Level 23. I am level 50(at the start) and it's starting to gradually level me up and give me great drops.

It's pretty easy. Haven't died yet.

Cryptic
Nov 25, 2009, 04:25 PM
You should do fine then.., I started hard on tower with around level 34 by the end of it wound up with lvl 59