PDA

View Full Version : What determines what items are available in the Photon Drop store?

Orange_Coconut
Nov 16, 2009, 10:23 PM
I'm just wondering if anybody knows the answer to the topic question, really. I was trying to figure it out myself. I was thinking that maybe it had to do with how far along you get in the story, or that it depends on your level.

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 10:54 PM
Do the 3rd story quest and find out for yourself. <3

twiztidsinz
Nov 16, 2009, 11:00 PM
Do the 3rd story quest and find out for yourself. <3Not really the answer to the question...

I believe the answer is "It's random, like the weapon shop"
There is a fixed list of what can be there, but what shows is randomly selected.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 16, 2009, 11:01 PM
3rd story mission huh? I'm already level 20 so I should be at a safe level to traverse it!

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 11:07 PM
Not really the answer to the question...

I believe the answer is "It's random, like the weapon shop"
There is a fixed list of what can be there, but what shows is randomly selected.

Really? Stores are random? I get the same stuff so often I thought it was only updating slightly with my levels.

9__9

my bad.

Padium
Nov 16, 2009, 11:19 PM
Really? Stores are random? I get the same stuff so often I thought it was only updating slightly with my levels.

I wish... Then I wouldn't have foie lvl 2 still...

twiztidsinz
Nov 16, 2009, 11:20 PM

9__9

my bad.I believe the stores reset on a timer while you're out of town.
I think it's also possible to reset them by loading a different character.

GHNeko
Nov 16, 2009, 11:23 PM
I wish... Then I wouldn't have foie lvl 2 still...

I dont even bother looking for techs in shop. I just hunt for them. Been like that since PSO really. High level techs are never available in shop.

I believe the stores reset on a timer while you're out of town.
I think it's also possible to reset them by loading a different character.

Really? Cool info, bro.

Orange_Coconut
Nov 16, 2009, 11:31 PM
Thank you for your responses.

Padium
Nov 16, 2009, 11:33 PM
I dont even bother looking for techs in shop. I just hunt for them. Been like that since PSO really. High level techs are never available in shop.

Foie lvl 3 shouldn't be considered high level. I have all my other techs at at least lvl 5 from drops, but foie is still sitting at 2 cuz I'm yet to see anything better, in shop or drop. Its kinda sad...

GHNeko
Nov 17, 2009, 12:44 AM
And that's where the addictive beauty of box hunting falls into place.

Dont you love PS0?

Has you hunting for rares AND commons. ahmahgawd