PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good weapon for where I am?

Bearissoslow
Nov 17, 2009, 01:09 AM
I'm at the last area, and I've been wondering if I've been raping so far. I feel very overpowered, and I've been grinding the hell out of this one double saber I have. I'm just wondering if this is good and if I could be doing better.

Jell Double Calibur + 45 (10% Machine)

blah blah blah please respond.

GHNeko
Nov 17, 2009, 01:11 AM
Depends on your difficulty and your level really.

Bearissoslow
Nov 17, 2009, 01:15 AM
I'm only in normal mode and level 28.

mehhhhhhh

GHNeko
Nov 17, 2009, 01:23 AM
Not that bad for normal mode. I can see it lasting a bit for hard, but it will be outcasted pretty early. I dont think it was worth grinding so high though.

SquashDemon
Nov 17, 2009, 01:31 AM
well, you get digrinders up to your ears in the higher levels, it's not really a big deal all things considered, heck I think just the title rewards would have given him enough to do that. I myself managed to make a +40 jell chrome sword, machine photon AND a +35 dark Jamshid dark photon, AND a +25 white robe, AND a +20 mist robe. and I still haven't run out of grinders, or beaten the game yet.

In answer to your question, that weapon is pretty good, but keep an eye out for ones with better photon arts/photon %'s in the shop, they'll often sell things that won't drop untill hard mode around level 30.

if you're a twin user exclusively, I'd hunt for the Binary Saber or the Stag Cutlery, both drop in normal mode.

...or if you have a lot of money or something I'd like, I'd be willing to trade. ~_^

Hatrix
Nov 17, 2009, 12:06 PM
Yeah I used a 47% hit double blade+50 thru normal which worked quite nicely. And your not really overpowered because when you get to hard mode bosses are actually quite a bit stronger

Ice_ryu
Nov 17, 2009, 12:19 PM
at that level you should be trying to score a 4 or 5 star weapon.

twiztidsinz
Nov 17, 2009, 12:27 PM
I'm Lv35 still using a Lv5 StunDouble Blade+50 (43%/31%/0%/25%/0) and Lv10 Brigadine Armor [4].
I haven't found anything better while playing, and the shop rarely has items with good property damage%.
I'm stuck on Mother Trinity... and my NPC teammates only seem to be good as a distraction. (they hit for 6~20 damage, I do 120+).