PDA

View Full Version : Super Hard Mode

seldomridgej
Nov 17, 2009, 03:38 AM
I just got to super hard mode, hit 68 when i completed the eternal tower on hard. As a Fonewearl, i'm finding it pretty difficult. The creatures i can all get through but the bosses tend to one-shot me. Anyone have similar issues? What level should i have to be in order to make it possible?

pyrolinkx
Nov 17, 2009, 04:05 AM
I did hard tower the other day as a FOnewearl starting at 62 and ending at 70. I kind of just hugged the ranger and force bosses as i nuked them down from the side but I could not do this with the blade mother, so i stood back a little, on her side, and nuked. luckily the hunter is slow and wont get to you if you move. IMO the force mother was the hardest because she constantly teleports around the room, making it hard to get up close with her. Just make sure your buffs are up and posably de-buffs on the mothers. If you get hit, just hit resta and keep going, and always keep dolls on you.

Ceresa
Nov 17, 2009, 09:45 AM
I beat them all around 68-70 as fonewearl, humilias is the only one that gave me trouble.

None of them should be one shotting you, use a slicer for damage. Don't stand in front of Octodiablo's head at part 2 or you'll get stabbed by both arms at once and die. Humilias you have to stay under his legs at all times, don't attack until he starts shooting you and you're safely behind him. Ice Protect and Slow Protect will save your ass if you do get tagged by the beams or he uses the blue floor tile attack.

Other 3 bosses are same as hard mode, just resta after every hit and slicer them to death.

Blade Mother and Shot Mother, run up and jellen as soon as they come down then use zonde. If they get shocked use foie and hope to burn them. Force Mother, run up and jellen then use foie, she doesn't move after teleporting so it's easy to aim and the burn does around 600 per tick.

kirtblue
Nov 28, 2009, 11:53 PM
damn sounds like the diffaculty really kicks up on super that makes me very happy thanx everyone