PDA

View Full Version : FOmars, how you look? I look like...

Donnikun
Nov 17, 2009, 04:19 AM
*possible spoilers if you are not aware of the FOmar options*

In PSO and PSZ each class usually has that favored template color, im posting to see how our FOmars compare, and how like minded we all were in our PSZ FOmar creation.

head:no hat or glasses red hair green eyes
skin: palest one
costume: orangy yellow robe.
mag:yellow

im pretty sure most of us chose the same head template, may have used different hair color. Im just seeing how we all add up.

jmanx
Nov 17, 2009, 10:15 AM
black / red wit pope hat

Akaimizu
Nov 17, 2009, 10:30 AM
My FOmar has this:

Name: Lord Ferro
Top hat, Black Hair, Tanned (I think the 3rd color choice)
Outfit and Hat: Red with some purple in the design)
Mag: Purple
Favorite weapon style: Staff
Voice: Adult tenor

He's a brave architype with some influence from the DS's own Professor Layton.
When not fighting, you'd expect him to enjoy solving puzzles. Always the gentleman, he's famous for thinking of a puzzle even at the most inappropriate times. Don't be surprised when facing a big foe, the first thing that comes out of his mouth is:

"This situation reminds me of a puzzle."
"Care to solve it with me?"

GUARDIANDNL
Nov 17, 2009, 12:19 PM
hey Donnikun
well my fomar is as follows

head: no hat (i donīt like hats on my fomar)
skin: the palest
robes: white
mag: yellow

well...thats it...
hope to play online some time

Moniker
Nov 17, 2009, 02:37 PM
He's a brave architype with some influence from the DS's own Professor Layton.
When not fighting, you'd expect him to enjoy solving puzzles. Always the gentleman, he's famous for thinking of a puzzle even at the most inappropriate times. Don't be surprised when facing a big foe, the first thing that comes out of his mouth is:

"This situation reminds me of a puzzle."
"Care to solve it with me?"

This post absolutely made my day.

Red hair, no hat, red coat, and a purple MAG, baby. Although I'm now considering the top hat again.

xSHiNOx
Nov 17, 2009, 03:02 PM
white outfit with no hat but spikey-like hair. FOmar in this game looks classy which is nice

Donnikun
Nov 17, 2009, 03:18 PM
wow this is all good info, i was hoping all of us looked different in some way, whether it be head design, hair color, or someting, lol, its good to look unique, im glad my robe of choice is not a popular one, seems the popular ones are the red or whie robes. but even then you guys use different head templates. i do know my head template is pretty popularm the not hat no glasses look, i used the default red hair green eyes, seems some of you changed the hair/eye color though. Nice to see we have our own unique FOmar look! lol!

keep posting your looks guys, this is great for comparing our thinking!

Akaimizu
Nov 17, 2009, 03:32 PM
Funny enough, the choice to go with the red outfit was easy. It's in my nickname, actually.
I generally like the staff look (outside of liking those weapons) because it kind of suits the gentleman with a cane or staff kind of look.

However, I am often caught with the Caduceus as a weapon. Wings of light and dark make up one end, twisted and wrapped in some kind of harmony. Like the balanced scales of justice. And while it does get bested by some later game staff weapons, you start finding in Hard levels; it's still a cool one with good stats and my favorite little PA (Rodeo Drive). But why mention it here? Because the staff really completes the look. While I do switch to other weapons, at times, his look is right at home with staff weapons.

SirTopps
Nov 17, 2009, 04:39 PM
donni it sounds like your fomar looks like the one in my head. i was going to have a yellow mag too. but maybe i should otherwise.

Donnikun
Nov 17, 2009, 04:56 PM
well topps, its offical, at birth, someone cloned a brain and gave us each one, thats why we think exactly alike, even if we look completly different. We're practically telepathic with eachother lol.

oh yeah, id love a burrito right now too, Topps, lol. nice thinking lol.

SirTopps
Nov 17, 2009, 05:05 PM
oh really . i was thinking gatoraid.

Donnikun
Nov 18, 2009, 10:04 PM
oh really . i was thinking gatoraid.

what a coincidence, i was thinking of drinking gatoraid with my burrito, we DO think alike lol.

Zabrio
Nov 18, 2009, 10:09 PM
My FOmar Hiryuu :P
No hat yellow hair
Normal skin
White Robe
Mag Yellow

sylwyn
Nov 18, 2009, 10:15 PM
Before I recreated this character I had
Pope hat
White robe