PDA

View Full Version : what has everyone been up to?

Arikado
Nov 18, 2009, 10:32 PM
Missed you guys. ;_;

So, what has everyone been up to? I just dinged level 80! Man levels sure are getting spicier to grind. :P

Still can't handle Super difficulty very well so i'm sticking to Hard for now~

sylwyn
Nov 18, 2009, 10:36 PM
I would be trying to get levels if only a 2nd foie haze would drop x.X the first had really bad stats hehe. I've been leveling my FOnewm however.

Evicous
Nov 18, 2009, 10:41 PM
Still only level 34 on my HUnewm. I really need to play more. ^^

czherzo
Nov 18, 2009, 10:54 PM
Just got to level 28 and about to finish story. Well let me rephrase, i'm gonna go level grind then finish story. (last boss is unforgiving from what I experienced on the import)

Arikado
Nov 18, 2009, 10:55 PM
Just got to level 28 and about to finish story. Well let me rephrase, i'm gonna go level grind then finish story. (last boss is unforgiving from what I experienced on the import)Yeah there's really no need for rushing, yes it's doable at lower levels, yes it's more challenging but I reached Super difficulty when I was level 70 and I was getting owned, badly.

Now i'm level 80 and it's still not easy, Hard is smooth as hell though now, exp keeps flowin'~

tl;dr Might as well take your time and stay on Normal/Hard difficulty longer.

EDIT: <3 Mods for editing my title once again, what's wrong with "PSOW is back online, yay!" anyway? >_>;

BIG OLAF
Nov 18, 2009, 11:12 PM
I've been snooping around Super Hard difficulty looking for a Frigiand (Gurhacia Valley) and a Lavis Cannon (The Dark Shrine). So far, no luck. Lots of other rares, however. Too bad they're ones I don't want!

sylwyn
Nov 18, 2009, 11:16 PM
My FOnewm beat the final boss @lv24 using mostly melee and the Caduceus PA Rodeo drive or something lol. The last guy is really easy if you have something that can hit multiple body parts as well as knock out projectiles in the process. Rodeo Drive covered alot of ground :-D

I find it really funny how bosses have less EVP than most of the enemies in field hehe.

koikaze
Nov 18, 2009, 11:29 PM
I find it really funny how bosses have less EVP than most of the enemies in field hehe.

They are huge. How are they to dodge?

Zero Revenge
Nov 18, 2009, 11:30 PM
So glad the forums are back online. I've missed most of you. <3

Kishiin
Nov 18, 2009, 11:31 PM
After a short stint as a FOmarl, I went back and just hit level 20 on my HUnewm, taking it slow and steady. Also bought the game for my girlfriend so we can play together. I swear I stood and applauded when the Speed Rain PA for spears was the second move for Dus Majarra. :O!

Arikado
Nov 18, 2009, 11:31 PM
So glad the forums are back online. I've missed most of you. <3ZERO YOU GOT ONLINE YOU CRAZY RANGER!!!

Seriously, gonna add you when I exit Eternal Tower okay? I still haven't played online yet, maybe you could take my cherry? hohoho~ ;-)

sylwyn
Nov 18, 2009, 11:35 PM
maybe you could take my cherry? hohoho~ ;-)

It's a trap! :-o

Arikado
Nov 18, 2009, 11:36 PM
It's a trap! :-oYes well, i'm playing as a RAmarl you know, *cough*.

sylwyn
Nov 18, 2009, 11:40 PM
Wait... humans can't plant traps... but I've just been hit by a mind trap! :whip: hehe I didn't notice that smiley before.

BIG OLAF
Nov 18, 2009, 11:44 PM
I swear I stood and applauded when the Speed Rain PA for spears was the second move for Dus Majarra. :O!

There's a lot of PSU's Photon Arts "hidden" in PS0. Dus Majarra, Gravity Break, Tornado Dance (that one's obvious), Gravity Strike (sort of), Hishou Jinren-zan (sort of) all make an appearance in one way or another. There's probably more that I'm not noticing, but I'm too lazy to scrutinize every PA in PS0 to find them all.

sylwyn
Nov 18, 2009, 11:46 PM
I wish there were 3 tiers to the photon arts too hehe. Some of the animations got cooler during the final hits. :-D

SebZero
Nov 18, 2009, 11:48 PM
I wish there was a way to change Photon Arts.

It's disheartening to find a good weapon with a crappy/no PA...

GHNeko
Nov 18, 2009, 11:52 PM
I just wish that my PAs wouldnt disappear when I add elements. e__e

anywho

I got to level 48 today. :D

and I'm liking the performance of my HUFOmar in PSZ. <3

BIG OLAF
Nov 18, 2009, 11:52 PM
I wish there was a way to change Photon Arts.

It's disheartening to find a good weapon with a crappy/no PA...

I hear that. Honestly, I'm dreading the moment I finally do find a Lavis Cannon. Knowing my luck, it won't have a Photon Art. And my philosophy is:

No Photon Art? Then it's Mag food. Or NPC fodder.

Zero Revenge
Nov 18, 2009, 11:54 PM
ZERO YOU GOT ONLINE YOU CRAZY RANGER!!!

Seriously, gonna add you when I exit Eternal Tower okay? I still haven't played online yet, maybe you could take my cherry? hohoho~ ;-)

Oh I only wish I could bite down on that succulent cheery my dear dear --- Holy shit this just got creepy.

Anyway. Wi-Fi at my house/apartment is beyond fickle. I can really only get online at the College.

Wait. WHAT?

SebZero
Nov 18, 2009, 11:58 PM

anywho

I got to level 48 today. :D

and I'm liking the performance of my HUFOmar in PSZ. <3

THAT HAPPENS?!?

sylwyn
Nov 19, 2009, 12:13 AM
I wish I could play this instead of typing up my paper due tomorrow :-(

GHNeko
Nov 19, 2009, 01:47 AM
Wait. WHAT?

THAT HAPPENS?!?

I added Celeb element on my Edu Limit (http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=141) which came with Million Rave, and after adding it, my Million rave suddenly dissappeared. I noticed it after using my new CelebEdu Limit for a while and I wondered why when I held my attack button, nothing charged. When I checked, lo and behold, no PA.

I was like wtf.

Clunker
Nov 19, 2009, 02:45 AM
@GHNeko:
That's... disturbing.

I've added Fire to one weapon, and it let me keep the existing PA.

Hopefully you did not save after that, and reloaded?

GHNeko
Nov 19, 2009, 02:54 AM
well didn't care because I knew I'd find better weapons, but it still pissed me off.

zetagear
Nov 19, 2009, 03:23 AM
just making sigs keep em coming

Donnikun
Nov 19, 2009, 06:16 AM
well i could be doing better, of course with school and work i cant play 24/7. My main is only level 56, its a FOmar, i know i could be higher, but hey, i seem to be doing well in comarisson to everyone, like like its a contest or anything, the way to 100 is a journey and not a race. I do have lots of nifty 6 star items, still no 7 star yet lol.

Arikado
Nov 19, 2009, 07:46 AM
My main is only level 56You talk like that's not high level, I mean the game has been available for a week and you're already halfway there. :P

Ice_ryu
Nov 19, 2009, 07:51 AM
I started climbing that forsaken Eternal Tower, on floor 40 somthing I started falling asleep so I set my DS to charge so I can keep it up the road of glory.

Zero Revenge
Nov 19, 2009, 12:05 PM
You talk like that's not high level, I mean the game has been available for a week and you're already halfway there. :P

You're lvl 80 Kado, jesus christ man!

I'm 35. >:|

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 05:02 AM
33 hours and level 52 woooo

Zero Revenge
Nov 20, 2009, 12:01 PM
Yay! The site's back!

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 12:04 PM
Yay! The site's back!Yeah I wonder what's wrong with PSOW lately, I like never saw the site down before the last couple of weeks. (Been checking PSOW since PSODC.)

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 12:16 PM
scrubs checking PSZ for ez mode hunting.

that or staff is punishing PSZ forum for being too epic. lollolol