PDA

View Full Version : Rare room question

Maridia
Nov 18, 2009, 11:28 PM
This goes for all of them, nests, arenas, the pizza and cake shop.

Can anyone confirm that they can or have shown up while doing a quest in an area? Say, an online or an offline quest to simply go through the area and kill the boss.

So far I've found 2 arenas but they were both while simply doing a run and not while on a quest. I was just curious if anyone has any information. :)

(and hi to some of the older people, it's been awhile <3)

StaticWings19
Nov 18, 2009, 11:31 PM
i know that both rappy nests and booma origin nests can be found during story missions.

have not stumbled upon any of the others yet

Ceresa
Nov 18, 2009, 11:32 PM
Pizza and Cake won't show up in Wifi mode.

Arenas won't show up in quests that start you halfway through.

Zilchrion
Nov 19, 2009, 04:06 AM
Ive been in a few areas while playing wifi quest/free mode. I have yet seen nest of any kind. Are nest just when the happy music plays and you kill the rappys/boomas? if those are nest then those can happen anytime

Ice_ryu
Nov 19, 2009, 07:39 AM
Yes, they show up, I ran into a few nests in the Eternal Tower, I also ran into the Pizza Shop doing Ana's request. The Bakery tho I ran into doing my first forest run. So the answer is yes.

Maridia
Nov 19, 2009, 08:44 AM
Good to know! Just this morning I found the cake shop and got an arena during the quest that opens for the sisters. Where's mah nests?! AND WHY DO YOU ELUDE ME, AR RAPPY?!

Come to mama :(

On a side note, I bought the two spears at the cake shop, but I couldn't use the one even though it said I could. Was that because one is female and one is male only?

kirtblue
Nov 29, 2009, 12:33 AM
i found cake shop while doing a quest hope that helps

Cryptic
Nov 29, 2009, 12:43 AM
ran into arenas on 3 instances on wifi free play as well..and rappy nest in eternal tower too

Eclipse5632
Nov 29, 2009, 01:29 AM
I heard that the Cake Shop and Pizzeria only spawn in certain areas. Is that true? If so, where do they show up?

Clunker
Nov 29, 2009, 02:40 AM
JUST found Pizza Shop, with just doing 'area access' at Arca Plant.

Randomness
Nov 29, 2009, 03:31 AM
Yes, they show up, I ran into a few nests in the Eternal Tower, I also ran into the Pizza Shop doing Ana's request. The Bakery tho I ran into doing my first forest run. So the answer is yes.

Uh... nests in ET? Doubtful. Probably regular spawns.

Nests are obvious. Booma nest is in Makara, and its like a farm scene, with pumpkins even. And multiple waves of boomas/gigoboomas.