PDA

View Full Version : WHy?? (ever happen to you)?

shiznitty
Feb 24, 2003, 06:58 PM
So i was doing a ruins hard run (going to go after falz and smack him). But for some apparant reason, i KEPT RUNNING INTO ROOMS FILLED WITH DELSABERS. Yes.... delsabers are supposed to be common, but oohhh nooo.... not the ones i fought. there were about like 50 in ruins 1, about 6 in each room. Seriously. Then in ruins 2, i fought like another 50. MOTHER MOEFOIN!!!! I thought, wtf? there were never so many before, and because they took so long to fight, i had to close the gc before i even got to falz.

Has anyone else ever gone through this friggen delsaber arena?

P.S. Get this, not one rare or body part from them either

KillerCC1101
Feb 24, 2003, 07:01 PM
wish that would happen to me ;/ Delsabers are fun to fight...

Ryu_4
Feb 24, 2003, 07:07 PM
there are different map variations in this game...have you ever played the game diablo for pc or playstation...well every time you restarted the game there was a randomly generated map. pso is almost like this except it has about 5 different map variations and one of them is loaded with delsabers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryu_4
Feb 24, 2003, 07:09 PM
there are different map variations in this game...have you ever played the game diablo for pc or playstation...well every time you restarted the game there was a randomly generated map. pso is almost like this except it has about 5 different map variations and one of them is loaded with delsabers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mystil
Feb 24, 2003, 07:18 PM
Good lord, the most Delsabers I've ever fought at a time was 4. O_o

Ryu_4
Feb 24, 2003, 07:29 PM
lol my message got posted 2 times LMFAO

shiznitty
Feb 24, 2003, 10:33 PM
the most i fought at a time was 4 also, just that waves and waves of them kept coming on

GandorDurin
Feb 24, 2003, 10:41 PM
I think there's one room in the Famitsu Cup with five Delsabers, if I remember correctly...Never seen more than that.

dropslash
Feb 24, 2003, 10:48 PM
i know the variation you're talking about, i was in it a few days ago. it caught me off guard too, they just kept coming and coming, i don't remember having ever seen that many in one run. must be an uncommon map.

and not a single rare drop...