PDA

View Full Version : Exp at level 100?

Hunter-Vix
Nov 19, 2009, 06:28 PM
First of all, I am not aware of any other thread covering this topic.

I want to know what is the exact experience at level 100. If somebody knows a level up formula, that would be great as well. I know in PSO it was something like 70-80million exp for level 200, and I'm guessing maybe around 10-15m for level 100 in PSZ. I know 1 million exp is around the low 70s.

Thanks!

Ceresa
Nov 19, 2009, 06:32 PM
100 is 6,355,210

92 is 3,217,570, so about halfway

72 is 1,032,270.

I make around 100k-125k / hour in superhard, so it's nothing compared to PSO, or even PSU.

http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp/?%C9%AC%CD%D7%B7%D0%B8%B3%C3%CD

Java378
Nov 19, 2009, 06:34 PM
Brady Games guide . .. . . . has a listing of the exp needed for each level. No total.

Anyone from Japan know?

Hunter-Vix
Nov 19, 2009, 06:34 PM
Very nice, thanks the response and thanks for the link.

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 04:44 AM
Than's a shame that EXP doesn't scale like PSO.

I liked level 200 parties.

You always felt like celebrating because you were finally done from that overly tedious quest to max level. ;___;

I'm like 35 hours into PSZ and already 50+ which is quiet discouraging.

UserName
Nov 20, 2009, 08:43 AM
But in PSO if i remember correctly you had to "tag" a mob in order to get it's xp. This is why i hated casts because they couldn't do that AOE spell that others could use. I remember when i played with casts that they ran to each mob and hit them once before they started attacking just one.

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 11:21 AM
Then your party wasnt very organized imo.

Any casts that played with my party never had issues like that. <_<

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 11:27 AM
Took me 60 hours in PSZ to reach level 80, in PSO it takes me 60 hours to reach level 120, both games started from scratch.

So yeah, with Ceresa's info you can tell it's gonna take me another 20-40 hours to reach level 100 on PSZ for sure.

Plus there's all the quests to complete and the player's record, lots of stuff to complete in PSZ unlike PSO which was only "Reach level 200 and win."

EDIT: PSO's original level cap was level 100, way more reasonable if you ask me, I never reached level 200 on PSO, always got bored before.

(Back in PSO v1 on DC though I had all classes level 100. :P)

tl;dr Sometimes too much is like not enough, PSZ's grind is just perfect in my opinion.

EDIT: I'd like to add, reaching level 100 is pretty long even, imo. ... And let's say i'm a pretty hardcore grinder. :P

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 11:42 AM
Not hardcore enough if you couldnt reach 200. lmao.

I only hit 130+ because I had to stop playing the game.

I know people with multiple 200s.

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 11:45 AM
Not hardcore enough if you couldnt reach 200. lmao.

I only hit 130+ because I had to stop playing the game.

I know people with multiple 200s.Haha, whatever you say brah.

I've been playing PSO since the day it came out on DC btw~

I guess some people gets bored of doing Forest runs before others. :P

... And like I said I had all characters level 100 while you guys were still wearing diapers when PSO came out. :P

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 11:48 AM
I played PSO DC v1 too son. I was mad young but I still did mad good with my HUmar.

Get at me.

I'd still like Level 200 stat caps + all the content of PSZ. I like 200 parties. mad fun man. It's like a birthday.

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 11:54 AM
I played PSO DC v1 too son. I was mad young but I still did mad good with my HUmar.

Get at me.

I'd still like Level 200 stat caps + all the content of PSZ. I like 200 parties. mad fun man. It's like a birthday.I think one of the reason I didn't bother with 200 was because of all the hackers, imagine all the hard work they save by the "push of a button", really pisses me off but yeah, shouldn't bother about that stuff but I still do because I'M A NERD I guess sometimes. :P

... But yeah, 80 levels on the first week PSZ came out with no knowledge of it before it came out, I don't call that casual, i'm not proud of it but I won't be called a "Casual" player by someone. :P

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 11:58 AM
lmao getting mad defensive arikado.

And really, hackers stealing the awesome of hitting 200 wouldnt even be an issue in PSZ simply because of the FC system

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 12:01 PM
lmao getting mad defensive arikado.

And really, hackers stealing the awesome of hitting 200 wouldnt even be an issue in PSZ simply because of the FC systemUsually that's what you do when someone flames you. :P

Well I still haven't played PSZ online but i'm pretty sure there's way less hackers than PSO, especially DC days where you'd get NOLed and shit but yeah, I still think level 100 is more reasonable.

EDIT: I understand your point of being level 200 to make the gameplay lasts longer though.

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 12:19 PM
I'm not flaming you. D:

If it sounds like I am, I apologize. <_<

And 200 Cap is more about just extending gameplay imo. idk. i might be reading into it too much. It feels more like an expidition. A long journey. What make it tolerable were the people I met on the way to the end and the artifacts and rare items i found on the way, making it worth pushing more towards my goal.:V

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 12:21 PM
I'm not flaming you. D:

If it sounds like I am, I apologize. <_<

And 200 Cap is more about just extending gameplay imo. idk. i might be reading into it too much. It feels more like an expidition. A long journey. What make it tolerable were the people I met on the way to the end and the artifacts and rare items i found on the way, making it worth pushing more towards my goal.:VGotta say, level 200 is way more reasonable in Phantasy Star games because the EXP is fixed, in some games, the higher level you are, the less EXP the monsters gives you, this forces you to always grind on stronger monsters (Which I hate.), PSZ would be good level 200 i'm sure because there's so much more stuff to do compared to PSO (At least imo.), plus there's less hackers, the ride would be smoother for sure.

kirtblue
Nov 29, 2009, 01:13 AM
i never made it to lev 200 on any of my character it just took to long and i would switch characters