PDA

View Full Version : What More important?

EKB
Feb 24, 2003, 08:10 PM
What More important? Your Mag or Weapons. plz give a reason why you pick Mag or Weapons.

GandorDurin
Feb 24, 2003, 08:17 PM
Weapons. Even with a maxed out mag that fits according to your class, without the proper weaponry to back it up the mag becomes useless. For example...If you're a Hunter with maxed ATA and you use a low ATA weapon in Ultimate, you'll still miss a ton, especially in the Ruins and Episode 2 past spaceship.

PalRappies_go_splat
Feb 24, 2003, 08:53 PM
i think mags r more inportatnt cuz nuthins cuter than having a lil bear thing flaoting around u wats that mag called again chao or sumthin??? actually i think mags r better for lower levels Take me for ex: i had 250 ATP i needed 300 to use a boomas claw for my HUceceal my mag boosts it up to like 304 =) but when u got a higher level mags do nuthin but power u up since u can already use any wepon of ur class

Elusive_Llama
Feb 24, 2003, 08:55 PM
I can always raise a mag. Weapons are harder to come by.

scmfxt
Feb 24, 2003, 11:58 PM
Weapons are more important in the long run but mags are great for lower lvl character.

dropslash
Feb 25, 2003, 12:25 AM
i have to go with Mag, especially at lower levels. you could get the best weapons in the game, but until you're stats are high enough to use them, they're useless. there's no faster way to get a quick stat boost than to just point your mag in that direction. the Mag can be a gateway to a great weapon, it won't work the other way around through.

At high levels you can host a stable of mags, all strong in different areas, that can give amazing flexibility to an already established character.

as for we androids who don't get Tech. use, having a mag cast shift/deband/reverser right when you really need it can make a lot bigger difference than what weapon you have equipped.

Redleaf
Feb 25, 2003, 02:52 AM
Well, i would say MAG on lower levels, and weapons on higher...

Stricker
Feb 25, 2003, 07:20 AM
I voted for mag because I'm a Force and a mind mag is really important. Force weapons usually are used to boost the power of a specificc magic like zonde or...barta in my case.