PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Difficulty

Yoshara
Nov 21, 2009, 04:12 AM
Is it just me or is PSP2 harder and alot more punishing for when you get hit (as in hits do alot more damage).

Keep in mind I haven't played PSU in forever so I might be wrong about damage/difficulty, but if the game is harder/more punishing I would be really grateful seeing as I found PSU too easy.

landman
Nov 21, 2009, 05:08 AM
Now you have the ability to block/parry attacks and to dodge them, I suppose the difficulty is higher because of that.

Anon_Fire
Nov 21, 2009, 09:14 AM
From what I heard, they did raise the enemy difficulty.

RemiusTA
Nov 23, 2009, 01:47 PM
almost all the enemies have gotten significantly harder, and almost all multi-hitbox enemies are now single hitbox enemies. (mainly because of the chain system, but also to stop giving melee characters such an unfair advantage and stop making giant enemies a complete joke to Photon Arts.)

Im sure you've heard about the difficulty upgrade of the De Ragan. It is no joke. He is significantly easier once you get used to blocking and dodging, but im sure as he (and the more powerful dragons, esp the Ragnus) start doing retarded amounts of damage in one hit, there is alot less room for screwups now.

Not to mention you cant block forever thanks to it taking LARGE amounts of PP from your character everytime you block (dont think it takes PP according to damage)