PDA

View Full Version : GC Uhm, what...?

HUnewm_Sprite
Nov 21, 2009, 06:14 PM
So today I was bored and decided I would get on my GC and play PSO. I've never played online or anything, but yeah. I tried with all my mem. cards, so, here:

When I turn the game on (Wii or GC) it loads and blah blah, then come the logos and stuff. But THEN. It wants my agreement to its license/online play/whatever? Why?

Yes the memory cards had PSO data.

But I'm afraid to hit agree or disagree.

And no, I don't know what version. I got it off eBay a long time ago, PSO: Ep. 1&2 Plus.

Seriously, I've just gotta say I might give up on GC PSO altogether. Every so often, SOMETHING happens to it and it's not pretty. In fact I've gotten to the point I shake when I turn it on and get paranoid and stuff. If I have to erase data again, I give up. I'll stick to BB. Though I get pretty nervous with that too, not sure why, lawl.

:'<

PSZ is fun, though! :'D
Please help, if possible.
And uh, I kinda hit agree on one of my memory cards... I don't know what it said, I turned it off out of nervousness. Either it erased my data or there was none there to begin with, though, considering I have 0 blocks left. xD

Splash
Nov 21, 2009, 09:11 PM
You sure it does have the files on it? There are 3 files created for each one by default.

As a note, copy files don't work. Just want to make sure this isn't the case for you.

Zantra
Nov 23, 2009, 12:40 PM
3rd party memory cards have lots of problems...
Only use official Nintendo cards, for PSO.

HUnewm_Sprite
Nov 23, 2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the info, both, but it fixed itself. The memory cards had nothing to do with it (I believe they're official, too. The gray and black ones? And white, but that kind of killed my epic PSO data because I didn't know they had memory problems,) I'm going to guess something was just messing with the disc. But thanks. :> It's fine now. You can delete this thread if you want. :V

psofan219
Nov 24, 2009, 12:47 AM
XD That's a contract for the official servers, when they were up that is. That means nothing now since Sega killed them, so you have nothing to worry about. In order to play PSO on the GC, you must agree.

Other than that it means nothing is wrong with your Cube, game, Mem. Cards, or anything of the sort.