PDA

View Full Version : Theater mode or a image gallery?

mid Knight
Nov 23, 2009, 12:11 PM
Hi all, I just wondering do you think they should of added a Theater mode or a image gallery when you completed the game?
When I mean threater mode as in all the anime scenes and the image gallery for all the image scenes. I though the anime scenes were alright and I generally like seeing more of that in ds games. This may seen unfair if you only have created one character and having to create and going through the story again as the other races just to get the other scenes so I don't know maybe it unlock all the scene when you complete it.
Although it would of been cool if it did had one but I guessing the game memory is already at it limits but even still would you like to have them to added threter mode or image gallery?

sylwyn
Nov 23, 2009, 12:16 PM
There is no theater mode, well because I guess it is because the cs don't last more than 10s each. you can view all your past acquired items in the player records, the blonde lady who stores your stuff.

Zephton
Nov 23, 2009, 12:26 PM
All I want is something to see what Sarisa says to you when you beat the game T-T I've gotten Kai talking to me instead on 2/3 of my characters and I don't think I'll get Sarisa on the third.

twiztidsinz
Nov 23, 2009, 01:05 PM
There's different endings to the game?

I skipped what Sarisa said to me at the end of the game... only read bits and pieces of it.

Zephton
Nov 23, 2009, 03:42 PM
There's different endings to the game?

I skipped what Sarisa said to me at the end of the game... only read bits and pieces of it.

Yeah, according to what I know, the person who talks to you after the credits is whoever you "acted the nicest" towards. Like in the little chats, if you do stuff like throwing the snowball at Sarisa, that probably means she won't be the one who talks to you.

Hatrix
Nov 23, 2009, 05:16 PM
hmm nice threw a snowball and she still wanted my jublees at the end... too bad
cuz my HUnewm wanted the Hunewearl to go take around town lolz