PDA

View Full Version : Femini Soul?

Blue-Hawk
Nov 24, 2009, 12:10 AM
Is it me, or is the Femini Soul just an imposibility to get to drop? I need WiFi so I can trade for one.

How many hard tower runs did it take to get your first one? I started about 30 levels ago, cleared it a few times and nothing.

nektarprim3
Nov 24, 2009, 12:30 AM
I've gotten 3, only one was from the tower on hard. I'd be willing to trade one for a Radam soul.

seldomridgej
Nov 24, 2009, 02:00 AM
Got one my first time in. Never saw it again.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 24, 2009, 07:25 AM
O got one towards the end of my first run, and one right in the beginning of my second. Dunno what to do with 'em.

Sala
Nov 24, 2009, 07:27 AM
O got one towards the end of my first run, and one right in the beginning of my second. Dunno what to do with 'em.

Give one to me? ^^

I never got Femini Soul.... Going hunt one soon.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 24, 2009, 08:32 AM
I never got Femini Soul.... Going hunt one soon.

Good luck. If you are as lucky as me, you'll get one in about 3-6 years of runs.

BigR428
Nov 24, 2009, 02:28 PM
Been trying to find one too as well as a Radam soul to complete my HUmeral and FOmarl looks. Did find 2 Arkharz souls on a normal run through through the tower. Cool looking mag for Cast. Got to keep on trying or trade for it lol. Good luck in your search.

Mike

Hunter-Vix
Nov 24, 2009, 04:44 PM
I got the Femini Soul on my first and only run through the tower in Hard Mode. I guess I was just lucky.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 24, 2009, 05:52 PM
Ok, I am now on close to 30 short and full runs and still no soul. I'm convinced that I need to be playing multiplayer for it to drop.

twiztidsinz
Nov 24, 2009, 08:34 PM
Been trying to find one too as well as a Radam soul to complete my HUmeral and FOmarl looks. Did find 2 Arkharz souls on a normal run through through the tower. Cool looking mag for Cast. Got to keep on trying or trade for it lol. Good luck in your search.

MikeInterested in trading an Arkharz soul? :D

[/threadhijack]

I think finding souls is going to be a pain in the rear for me....
I find that the Normal tower is dull...
Hard is alright, but still very time consuming...
And I haven't even unlocked Super Hard yet.

Sala
Nov 25, 2009, 05:40 AM
Tried again for Femini soul but i got a Rappy soul now! O_O i was so suprised and i got a tech save Lv3 to from the Rappy's.... <3

Ice_ryu
Nov 25, 2009, 08:13 AM
LOL I got one last night doing the ET in HM. The funny part is that It was my first run and I was'nt even hunting it. :P

Blue-Hawk
Nov 25, 2009, 06:23 PM
Four more short runs, usually to the first or second boss, and STILL no soul. This is getting on my nerves. I want to use it on my RAcaseals mag since I hate the green it was, didn't realize it was since it was an older mag I put away. The green wings look nice, though, but I feel I'll never get that damned soul.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 27, 2009, 11:24 AM
Ok, this is really odd. How so many people could have gotten one and I haven't in the runs it took me to get from lv 32, when I started the Tower in hard, to my current level 83 on my HUnewearl and STILL no soul makes me wonder if either my copy is glitched or my GW drop luck followed me into PSZ. Made 6 full and close to 48 short, usually to the second or third bosses. Plenty of red boxes, raised 3 mags, making a 4th now, gained over 50 levels and no soul. Something is wrong with the math here.

Edit- in a side note, it's also interesting that the only rare enemy I have yet to encounter is a Gigobooma Origin, but I theorize t's only in SH mode which I have yet to unlock. Might as well forget the soul and work on SH mode for a zero chance at the Radam Soul.

Randomness
Nov 27, 2009, 11:32 AM
Because the droprate is low. Remember that it can drop from anything.

Basically, if it has a 1/1,000,000 droprate, you have a 999,999/1,000,000 chance of not getting one each enemy. .999999 raised to the 1,000,000th power is .367. Meaning even with a million kills there'd be a 36.7% chance you wouldn't have found one. I don't believe the actual droprate to be that low, its probably in the 1,000-2,000 range... maybe a bit worse. A complete tower run is only 1,000 or so kills.

But in short, luck. Someone might find a Lavis Cannon the first time they kill the appropriate enemy in PSO (Hell, with how old the game is, I'm sure it happened to someone), but that doesn't make it any less rare.

I've only gotten one in about 150 combined tower floors. I desperately want another so I can make a mind Femini.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 27, 2009, 11:38 AM
I've only gotten one in about 150 combined tower floors. I desperately want another so I can make a mind Femini.

You know, now I don't feel as bad anymore after reading that. :P

Ceresa
Nov 27, 2009, 11:40 AM
1 full normal tower: 2 Arkharz
2 full hard towers: 0 femini
6 full super towers: 1 radam

They're pretty rare, just keep at it...

rickfrior
Nov 27, 2009, 12:49 PM
Hmm...these "souls" don't really make any other difference statistically for Mags, right?
So they're only for style?

Java378
Nov 27, 2009, 01:49 PM
Once thanksgiving is over and relatives leave and I'm no longer expected online, I'm going back on hard tower.

Nai_Calus
Nov 28, 2009, 01:51 AM
Edit- in a side note, it's also interesting that the only rare enemy I have yet to encounter is a Gigobooma Origin, but I theorize t's only in SH mode which I have yet to unlock. Might as well forget the soul and work on SH mode for a zero chance at the Radam Soul.

Gigobooma Origin is not SH only, I ran into them going through Story Mode on Normal in the first mission you run on the moon.

mike.experiment
Nov 28, 2009, 02:08 AM
Ok, I am now on close to 30 short and full runs and still no soul. I'm convinced that I need to be playing multiplayer for it to drop.

Just for needless clarification: the eternal isn't a playable quest in any multiplayer format, therefore the femini soul cannot drop in multiplayer.

I've been hunting one too, but no luck so far. Actually, I just finished a full run of the tower, nearly maxed out 4 mags, and I didn't even fight a single boost hostile, which was a serious disappointment. Happy hunting.