PDA

View Full Version : Fourth Level Mag, Can i cheat the system?

Marf
Feb 24, 2003, 11:58 PM
I have a Kama at lv 90, and I want to evolve it into a Ravi. The kama's pow+def=dex+mind, and would balance out at lv100.

My character has a whitill section Id, which only changes a pow+mind=mind+def into a diva. Unacceptable, lol, not after all that hard work and losing five lv50 mags because I didnt de-transfer my file.

so right before it evolves, I hand it over to a skyly, pinkal or yellowboze (all of which, with the Kama's Equation) and it'll become a Ravi just like that, right? I'm sorta thinking this through, I don't understand why it wouldn't work, I just need reassurance from some of you guys and gals.

I mean...a skyly, pinkal or yellowboze Id hunter with pow+def=dex+mind gets a Ravi...so then...yeah. Damn those critical thinking questions. I'm pretty much convinced, if i'm wrong or you have any questions, feel free to ask.

malinko
Feb 25, 2003, 12:03 AM
yeah this works

Sydney
Feb 25, 2003, 02:01 AM
Yep, I'm currently making one of every type of 4th mag, by re-creating new characters with the proper ID , type and race. Then I raise a mag till its one level away from evolving, then give it to the right character, then BINGO!, I get the mag I want.

Tulathis
Feb 25, 2003, 09:55 AM
Right, that does work. Technically you could get any of the fourth evolution mags if you have a mag that is evolving at level 100 with all 25's. Just make sure to check out the list to see which mag it is that you want. If you are going to make a new character to evolve it you can also get a free mag of whichever color you want out of the deal.

Marf
Feb 25, 2003, 09:21 PM
Cool, thanks alot. I stayed up last night to get it, used that method too. I got my 'rati'. Woo!

gideonx
Feb 26, 2003, 05:42 PM
Heh, Yeah I did the same thing infact, i alway do this. Rati for my bluefull, Shato for my pinkal HUnewearl. It's fun and pretty easy. Once you get the hang of mag raising you can get the end mag you want with the 3 photons you want and I do it all while doing my college homework, lol.
BTW Rati kicks a$$, and shato is cute as hell!

Sydney
Feb 27, 2003, 05:28 AM
Yes rati is pretty sweet, but Nido...something( the one that looks like a lobster) is the easiest to level up. It just loves anything you can feed it!!

Muku6
Feb 27, 2003, 08:34 PM
Yea, Sato's are cute, but evil little demons. About the only thing it does semi decently is make you invis. 98.9% of the time you die it watches and laughs. Oh well, it's cute, but mines soon going to have a new master.

Vitamin_D
Feb 27, 2003, 08:50 PM
Yeah that'll work, that's how I got Bhima for my RAmarl.

kagero
Feb 28, 2003, 04:22 PM
you know, i raised a savitri mag (rare i guess) totally by accident...just started playing and before long poof...since then, i have tried to find some sort of guide on raising rare mags...but dissapointingly without much luck. No one seems to have a guide for raising rare mags. any help would be great! Besides the obviouse of course finding a mag cell, which i am sure will never happen as long as I live! lol. Thanks

Ranger_Larry
Mar 1, 2003, 02:43 PM
There is one on this site! Just go to the main page and look for "guides" I believe. I am using it right now to make my "Lobster" lol. (It's really a Scorpion...but Lobster sounds better to me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

EKB
Mar 3, 2003, 06:09 PM
It works for me okay. But i think Kama Are the best.

SeekerGio
Mar 3, 2003, 06:34 PM
I love making Satos, they are too cute, just checking out the different colors and all, and are you nuts, Muku? my Sato got me up six times in my fight with Ult Dark Falz, Sato is all about resing and invincibilty, I hope my Humars Nidra is half as good...I wish I had made a Ravi instead of a Dewari though, Dewari is neat, but I think Ravi looks cool, guess that'll be the next mag!! Oh, but I think Rukkiman might be my favorite looking new mag, I mean, that sucker has on some sweet street breakin' sneakers..hehe. ;0

Majere
Mar 4, 2003, 11:54 PM
Got a spare sato seeker?

SeekerGio
Mar 5, 2003, 01:23 AM
I might. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif pm me some things you might wanna trade. I'll let you know what i have then.