PDA

View Full Version : Just so all you free play players know

Zilchrion
Nov 24, 2009, 11:13 PM
If you dont like the stage then check off the box. Just bc you have all boxes checked doesnt increase your chances of getting 4 player rooms. Matter of Fact I only play Valley, Plant and Shrine, every thing else is checked off and I always get 4 player rooms. Its just That 4th guy always drops which some times results in party failure and i have to search again. Thanks for wasting my time. Now i understand if a you drop bc there is just you and other dude. Some stages like Plant require three 75+ on super. But if you are searching for a game and you get four players then just leave, that is just so lame.

The game works like Mario kart DS, all players pick a stage and then one is chosen, but the difference is that its based on a common stage. SO supposedly everyone should be able to play the stage they wanted to play. On my Jp copy there was a time where I only played shrine. Meaning, that was the only box check and i still always got full parties just about every time.

So please If you dont like a stage just click off the Box. Dont be lazy and waste others time.

pixelstar
Nov 24, 2009, 11:55 PM
Is that why that guy that always leaves always leaves? I was getting impressed by how he always leaves without fail, on every single 4 player match I've been in.
Check off your boxes dude, check off your boxes.

zetagear
Nov 24, 2009, 11:56 PM
opppsss i check off everyboxes i cant join any party XD heheheh

nektarprim3
Nov 24, 2009, 11:59 PM
I noticed this happens too. Almost every game. Ughhh...

sylwyn
Nov 25, 2009, 12:00 AM
Sometimes they put you in a team just to get you out of matchmaking. I've checked only super - plant for a few days now and sometimes they'd put me in a team for the valley.

Zantra
Nov 25, 2009, 05:37 AM
I like all the stages, so i've never had this problem...

pso_crash
Nov 25, 2009, 05:47 AM

yea, ditto

Blood Raven
Nov 25, 2009, 08:53 AM

However if your looking for a particular item then it isn't a matter of disliking stages but not "wasting" your time on an area that doesn't drop that rare you want.

SuperDomino
Nov 25, 2009, 12:13 PM
Surely the ticking and unticking of boxes is common sense!
I personally always have only the last 3 ticked because they will give me better exp.

Gengar
Nov 25, 2009, 02:03 PM
The only problem with that is that if you search for a certain period of time with e.g. Valley unchecked and you don't find anyone, you will be sent into a group for Valley :(

Oh god I hate Valley..

twiztidsinz
Nov 25, 2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah... I think the 4th person "always" dropping is more due to Nintendo's SUPER AWESOME (sarcasm) match making servers and the DS's SUPER AWESOME (sarcasm again) transfer speeds.

It happened all the time in Ragnarok DS' online tower.

Java378
Nov 25, 2009, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I h8 when people drop out early. I can understand if you are mid run and hitting an enemy and your connection drops, but just because you don't like the stage?