PDA

View Full Version : NEED ANSWERS LOL

KreaK
Nov 25, 2009, 01:32 PM
QUESTION 1.) the reason I do not know the answer to this question is because I do not have many FC yet. But if one of my friends are in a party with someone else, and there doing a run... Can I then join there party like one use to could on phantasy star online for cube? Or do I have to be in the join party lobby with them when the party host clicks the "a" button to begin..

QUESTION 2.) Is there anyway to send messages on that game to my friends if I am not in a match with them? like can I send emails to them and it pop up on there screen kinda like the original online pso games?

QUESTION 3.) are the rares still in red boxes lol...

Basically any answers about ps0 will be greatly appreciated. thanks

TaciturnBadger
Nov 25, 2009, 01:44 PM
Haven't gotten online, yet, but rares are still in red boxes. However, if you're unsure from a trade or random grab-n-go, DO NOT attempt to drop the item to check it as one could in PSO! This will "discard" the item, in other words, kiss it goodbye. At this point, you'll have to go to an item vendor and see if it will sell for only 10 meseta.

DanMalak
Nov 25, 2009, 01:51 PM
1 & 2. No, you can't join them/send a message. But they will be notified that you're on wifi when you connect.

3. Yeah, rares are in red boxes, and also stat materials are also red now [Power mat, HP mat, etc]