PDA

View Full Version : Some 7* Armors

Pokerealm
Nov 26, 2009, 04:56 AM
I was wondering where I can get an Asgard Frame and a Carabinier Armor.
The site doesn't show drop places for them.

Gemel
Nov 26, 2009, 05:25 AM
I'm pretty sure I've gotten both of those in the Valley and Snow level on Super Hard.

zetagear
Nov 26, 2009, 05:29 AM
shrine hard mode seldom thou

Pokerealm
Nov 26, 2009, 05:47 AM
I'm trying the valley now.
And, aren't 7*s supposed to be like, extremely rare?
I just found 2 on halfway through the valley o.o (Ancient Robe and Crimson Vis).

Gemel
Nov 26, 2009, 06:07 AM
Those are common 7* items, they drop a lot more often than rare 7* items. They sell for more than 10 meseta at the npc.

Pokerealm
Nov 26, 2009, 06:20 AM
So, are the "common" 7*s really that common? I found 5 7* in 2 runs through the valley (2 half runs).

I really thought it'd be more challenging hunting them.
Ah well, I guess getting the real rare items will be a lot more challenging.

Donnikun
Nov 26, 2009, 07:29 AM
i got an asgard frame in i believe hard mode Makara. Not sure exactly where though, it has no slots. I got an Ancient Robe with 4 slots that my friend game me, since he had a couple extra 4 slots he found while running super hard.

im a FOmar, so for me thats the best armor, i can accomidate the slots to vaious things, mostly upping physical defence, since the robe gives 20% resistance to all elemental damage. I play my Fomar mostly mind and guard, like a spell casting mage that wears armor. i mostly use slicers, so accuracy is important for me as well.

Pokerealm
Nov 26, 2009, 07:31 AM
Thanks, I just got a Carabinier Armor 3 slots from the Rioh bosses ^^

Hagaishi
Nov 26, 2009, 09:38 AM
I was wondering where I can get an Asgard Frame and a Carabinier Armor.
The site doesn't show drop places for them.I have them! If you want them we can trade! Im looking for 6-7star sword?

Pokerealm
Nov 26, 2009, 03:35 PM
I have them! If you want them we can trade! Im looking for 6-7star sword?

Thanks, however, I found both already, as boss loot ^^