PDA

View Full Version : PSU 360

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 27, 2009, 03:59 AM
Hiya all,

Going to buy a 360 today and PSU just wondering if it matters if the games second hand? I remember on dreamcast and gamecube they had a serial key but I never knew if this was a one use key, or even if the 360 version even uses these anymore?

Also how bigs AOI to downloads? I know its 1600 points but i'm just wondering if its a huge file, cos that and all the updates I wonder if i'll just spend all this night updating the game : /

Tifa

milka
Nov 27, 2009, 08:08 AM
spam x_x

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 27, 2009, 11:08 AM
naw serious lag on this websites part and i clicked refresh. Ah well finally managed to get onto this website after trying all day. i got PSU and an elite but then read up that AOI is 2GB download??!! The PC version isnt even that big i'm gonna be here all night downloading the thing >,<

Tifa

sikotic_demon
Nov 27, 2009, 11:08 AM
The disc can be bought used. There are no serial keys anymore due to all online information being saved to segas servers. And AotI plus both mine and my girlfriends offline saves only come up to 1.9 gig.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 27, 2009, 11:09 AM
lol,

Wow good timing there. Yeah my internets quite slow takes about an hour and half for 1GB download :( Oh well i'll get started on it as soon as I get home :D

Tifa

sikotic_demon
Nov 27, 2009, 11:18 AM
Depending on what time you play (i think you are 5 hours later than me) i could give you a hand getting started if you would like. the layout should be the same as the pc but getting people to help a low level (even one started by a vetern player) can be quite the challenge.

just send me a friend request on the xbox my GT is Sikotic demon. when im on ill give you a hand if you want.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 27, 2009, 11:44 AM
Hiya,

Yeah that'd be awesome ty. I made a gamertag on the xbox website "BloodclotJungle" lol was gonna be bloodclot jungle techno but they have a word limit. Yeah I made a new char recently on PC just to get the hang of things, but I managed to find a couple of people not spamming GBR so we coudl do true darkness. They tried teaching me eggs but I got bored lol.

But yeah that'd be awesoem for some help :) I'll have to check how to add people on xbox unless you just add me and i'll accept? I really really hope it downloads by tonight. yeah i'm GMT i'm hoping if the download goes ok to be online maybe 9.30-10pm ish but I could be way off depending on how the download does.

So is that how xbox works? On gamertag adds instead of guild cards? Or you have both? :S

Hmm anyways i'll message you when I get online.

Tifa

jumbojim2010
Nov 30, 2009, 12:15 AM
You get a xbox live friends list, to play with, message and chat with at any time, you just add a gametag to your list. You also get a PSU in game partner card list which you should of used already. Partner cards & XBL friends list are seperated completely and work indepently from each other. Send a friend request to my gamertag: jumbojim2010 and il run with you and give you some weapons etc to start you off.

Zeek123
Nov 30, 2009, 12:22 AM
naw serious lag on this websites part and i clicked refresh. Ah well finally managed to get onto this website after trying all day. i got PSU and an elite but then read up that AOI is 2GB download??!! The PC version isnt even that big i'm gonna be here all night downloading the thing >,<

Tifa

The PC file is 4.7 GB... >_<

*Crystal*
Nov 30, 2009, 01:06 AM
I'll add u. If u need any meseta or items let me know. I have extra stuff.