PDA

View Full Version : How is Super Hard mode unlocked??

rickfrior
Nov 27, 2009, 01:22 PM
So I've finished the hard Eternal Tower (normal too) and got "The End Seer" and
"15 missions completed on Normal and Hard" titles...
Is there something that will notify you that Super Hard's unlocked or something?

Aziel
Nov 27, 2009, 02:19 PM
I haven't reached SH mode yet since I decided to level my other characters, but I believe you're just supposed to finish hard mode tower.
Maybe you need to be L60 also.

Evicous
Nov 27, 2009, 02:28 PM
If you can access the Super Hard quests you have SH unlocked. Also make sure that all of the hard quests have been done by the same character.

For online mode you just need to be level 60.

rickfrior
Nov 27, 2009, 02:39 PM
Hnn...right...
I just redid all the hard quests, you see...
And right now I'm in Eternal Tower hard .....again Xp
Hehe! Thanks guys.

Randomness
Nov 27, 2009, 04:26 PM
If you've done all the Hard quests, it should be open. It notifies you saying "Difficulty level Super is now available" before prompting you to save after the quest. I actually finished with the Shrine half-run quest, myself. (And at level 70+)

DanMalak
Nov 27, 2009, 04:46 PM
You have to do all the hard missions + eternal tower on hard mode to unlock SH.

rickfrior
Nov 27, 2009, 07:55 PM
Randomness, are you serious?
Huh, then why didn't I see that nor get Super Hard mode after repeating all the Hard quests twice?
LOL, so random :p

Evicous
Nov 27, 2009, 08:09 PM
Are you really really sure you have done every single last quest with the same character?

rickfrior
Nov 27, 2009, 08:55 PM
Yep, I only used one file of the three.
Well, I created a new character just now 'cause I got bored finding ways to unlock this.
Could it be a glitch?
Hehe! Believe me, I think I'm the only person who has this problem!!

Evicous
Nov 27, 2009, 10:49 PM
Ok ok I'll bite, did you at least buy the game first?

rickfrior
Nov 27, 2009, 11:01 PM
HAHA! Ya got me on this one, I'm using the DS rom, but it's not like those who did get the rom have the same problems as I do NOW!
So I'm still stuck!

Para
Nov 28, 2009, 12:51 AM
HAHA! Ya got me on this one, I'm using the DS rom, but it's not like those who did get the rom have the same problems as I do NOW!
So I'm still stuck!

Who's ready to facepalm at this guy now?

Honestly we don't know why Super Hard is opening for you if you met the requirements as stated by everyone else.

Evicous
Nov 28, 2009, 02:09 AM
Who's ready to facepalm at this guy now?
Done and done-
[spoiler-box]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/AntigravEvi/faaacepalm.png[/spoiler-box]

rickfrior
Nov 28, 2009, 11:14 AM
LOL, well, let's not get too serious now...
This isn't really a big problem whatsoever, it's only a game after all.

King_Yoshi42
Nov 28, 2009, 01:22 PM
Do you need to unlock/complete the Cake Shop quest to get Super Hard, in addition to the Tower and the other Hard Quests? (At least in the US version)

Evicous
Nov 28, 2009, 02:13 PM
As far as I know, yes no you do not need to finish the Cake Quest.

Windancer
Jan 11, 2010, 09:49 AM
Yep, I only used one file of the three.
Well, I created a new character just now 'cause I got bored finding ways to unlock this.
Could it be a glitch?
Hehe! Believe me, I think I'm the only person who has this problem!!

Nope I have the same problem. I even started a new character and ran him up to level 73 did all the quests in order and completed the tower still no SH. i'm thinking its a save glitch with the 2 characters in my save file I could be wrong though. I love the game though maybe I will clear the saves and start all over after transferring some twinking gear :) I am not using a rom

FORGET EVERYTHING I JUST SAID I WENT IN AND PLAYED THE TOP 4 QUESTS BEAT THEM AND SUPER OPENED. So obviously I did not beat all quests on Hard mode.

kirtblue
Jan 11, 2010, 10:03 PM
not sure if you need to do the cake mission on hard to unlock sh but if you dont then do it anyway you get pa compress easily the best item in the game cuts you charge time by like a 3rd

Z-735
Jan 11, 2010, 10:07 PM
Why does everyone keep on asking if you need the cake shop quest to unlock SH? lol Its a no-no a go-go

rickfrior
Jan 11, 2010, 10:59 PM
...This thread was actually a long time ago now...
And I have unlocked SH...