PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 I have a few questions to ask...

reddragon_756
Nov 27, 2009, 08:06 PM
Ok first off I feel stupid for asking some of this stuff but I will anyway. Fisrt off I was wondering If I could send my Japanese save data from PSP1 and PSP2 to somebody that way I could get more clothes. I don't have the Japanese PSP1 game >_>. If so e-mail me at [email protected]. Also I wanna know where I could find a few Photon Arts. The 1's I wanna find are: Spinning Break, Gravity break, and Tornado dance. Thanks to those who can answer.

Phinal
Nov 27, 2009, 08:24 PM
ok to get photon arts you can go to the item section and go to the weapon shop and click the 4th option, ( not sure of names ) and go to gamefaqs and you can get the Human gamesave of PSP1 japan file http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/save/944238.html

reddragon_756
Nov 27, 2009, 08:45 PM
I have bought all the PA's from the shop already lol and I also got my saves from there cause as I said I don't have the Japanese game and I wanted to get some of the clothing so I was wondering if I could send the data cause I bought some other clothes that i want on PSP2 and was wondering if somebody could get them on my PSP2 save file.